PR Account Manager
- £30000.00 to £35000.00 per annum + benefits
- 15th January 2020
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
PR Account Manager
£30,000 - £35,000
Have you got experience working at a B2B PR agency and are looking for your next career step?
This successful integrated marketing and PR agency have a global reach with offices in Austin, Seattle, Singapore and London. With big blue chip clients such as Microsoft, Dell and Oracle they have built an impressive reputation as being the go-to agency for creating amazing experiences on behalf of their clients through a unique mix of marketing, consulting and PR. They are now looking for a PR Account Manager to join the successful PR team to proactively secure media coverage for clients as well as build and maintain the relationships with them. In return you will benefit from a collaborative and nurturing work environment with impressive career progression and training as well as regular teambuilding and company social events.
- Proactively secure media coverage for clients by conducting research and coming up with new and innovative ideas for news-agenda setting stories
- Check-in with clients daily both over the phone and via email to provide sound consultation and ensure requirements and expectations are met by providing them regular updates
- Prepare reports and draft press materials to help with your clients' PR initiatives
- Work regularly with key media and build relationships with top-tier journalists to make the most out of any PR opportunities as well as ensuring you have a deeper understanding of your clients' industries, especially in technology, fintech and financial services
- Work closely with the accounts teams to develop feature ideas and news angles
- Having a passion for media relations and technology / fintech, coupled with a strong writing ability will enable you to excel in this PR role within an agency whose clients are largely made up of blue chip technology companies
- At least 2+ years' experience working in a B2B PR agency and delivering exceptional media coverage for clients and a sound understanding of national and business media will allow you to hit the ground running when securing media coverage
- The ability to come up with captivating story ideas that achieve cut through in the clients' target media and to spot media opportunities from concept to coverage will ensure you make the most of all PR opportunities
- Good client-handling skills such as having the ability to consult, deliver regular updates and evaluate success will ensure you are building and maintaining effective relationships with clients and enhancing the reach of the agency's impressive reputation
- An interest in and appreciation of the wider marketing and communications landscape and an appetite to bring in new ideas to your clients will permit you to excel in the role
If this exciting opportunity at this successful marketing and PR agency sounds like it could be your next career step, click 'Apply Now'!
Sign up for job alerts - its free