Are you fascinated by the digital economy?
Do words like ‘ROI’, ‘investment’ and ‘payback’ grab your attention?
Are you looking for a role with potential to grow, responsibility, accountability, and a bias towards results?
15 Marketing is a fast growing and ambitious marketing and technology company working in the online gambling space. We’re seeking a commercially focused PPC Specialist with new ideas and a collaborative spirit to run multi-channel paid marketing campaigns across a large suite of online gambling brands. Backed by training and data, the successful candidate will be responsible for managing, optimising and profitably scaling our PPC campaigns across multiple markets and reporting performance to the business. This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious, hungry individual to gain hands-on responsibility and progress their career in the digital space.
You will be responsible for:
- Creating and implementing Facebook ad campaigns that align with our marketing objectives
- Creating and optimising landing pages to improve the conversion rate
- Deploying and managing PPC budgets across multiple channels, brands and markets
- Working extensively with data to identify issues and opportunities
- Carrying out campaign experiments, A/B testing and writing ad copy
- Producing reports for the management team
- Continuously recommending and implementing new strategies for PPC campaigns to improve results
- Delivering a positive ROI for the business on the budget you deploy
- Conducting competitor analysis to identify marketing trends and areas for growth
You will be:
- Intermediate / advanced with handling data using platforms such as Excel
- Strong at paying attention to detail
- Strong in your analytical skills
- Willing to take calculated risks
- Able to communicate clearly and concisely
- Enthusiastic to learn and able to learn fast
- Able to work well within our established team whilst also taking individual responsibility for performance
- Great in your organisational skills – a good planner, able to prioritise and cope well with changing priorities.
- Proactive and self-motivated – can energetically take initiative
- Numerical / business degree (maths, economics, business) and at least one numerical A-level
What we can offer you:
At 15 Marketing you will have a brilliant opportunity to develop your career & work in a fast-paced, fun and growing company where every employee has an important part to play in helping us reach our goals.
We've invested in creating an awesome office environment complete with our own in-house chef, a games room and the best video conferencing equipment to make it a fantastic place to work.
Our transparency and supportive culture mean that our team is instilled
with a strong sense of purpose and ownership, all whilst being supported
to reach their career and development goals.
Here are just a few things that we are proud to say we offer here at 15 Marketing:
- Competitive salary + annual bonus
- Breakfast & lunch prepared by our team chef, with the occasional treat thrown in too!
- Longevity bonuses, wellness incentive & company goal bonuses
- Option to work from home on Wednesdays and Fridays
- Free gym membership
- Free private healthcare
- A free parking space for those that drive to the office, or a short 5 minute walk from Watford Junction train station
- 23 holiday days a year, with the option to buy / sell / rollover 3
15 Marketing Ltd
15 Marketing is a digital marketing and technology agency specialising in online gaming.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :marketing jobs london ppc marketing ltd
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Sponsored MDS Graduate Scheme - Nationwide
Milwaukee Field Marketing Executives - Graduate Leadership Programme - Spring 2023
£27,000 + branded company vehicle + benefits + bonus
South East, South West, London, The East, North West, Scotland
Graduate Technology Consultant Programme
Starting at £30,000
Remote (work from home), London
Graduate Analyst - TPP
Business Development Executive - Central London
£30,000 + (30,000 OTE)
KPMG 2023 Tax Graduate Programmes
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Yorkshire, Nationwide