|Salary:||Competitive plus expenses|
|Sectors:||Advertising & PR, Internet & Digital Media, Marketing, Sales, Media|
• Eight-week insight into our world of PPC Marketing
• Intensive training, Google AdWords Fundamentals qualifications
• Real client work
• Opportunity to join our full time Graduate Scheme upon completion
We welcome applications from penultimate year students from all degree disciplines. Our team of Paid Search experts have graduated from just about every subject you can imagine including Mathematics, Languages, Psychology, Engineering and English Literature.
As if this isn't a great way to spend your summer, it's a fantastic way to gain real insight into working at a leading digital marketing agency!
What is PPC advertising?
PPC stands for pay-per-click and is one of the most popular forms of digital advertising. So, how does it work? Well, PPC does exactly what it says on the tin; advertisers list their ads on search engine results pages and then pay the search engine every time a user clicks on one. The better you are at identifying the users you want to click, the more effective your campaign and the happier your client. Simple.
What you'll be doing?
As a PPC Intern, you will complete the Merkle | Periscopix comprehensive training programme which includes classroom style instruction and on-the-job application to learn our proprietary tools. You will receive hands on experience with name brand client accounts as you learn to create, manage, and optimise paid search campaigns. As a member of a client team, you will provide valuable support such as keyword and ad copy creation, performance analysis, bid management and optimisation, and competitive analysis for Merkle | Periscopix clients. You will also be given the opportunity to design and manage a PPC campaign from scratch. A mentorship programme will provide you with an experienced PPC Account Manager who serves as mentor and coach.
Upon completion of the internship, there is an opportunity to directly secure a place on our graduate scheme!
• Complete the training programme and assist your client team on their account(s)
• Participate in a Paid Search Campaign Challenge, launching and optimising a campaign for a real client
• Receive one-on-one mentorship from an experienced PPC Account Manager
• Successfully pass the exam to become Google AdWords Certified
• Attend weekly meetings, training sessions and one-on-ones with your mentor and manager
• Take part in a PPC immersion session at Google's offices
• Present to your fellow interns in the final week
What we're looking for:
We'd love for bright, passionate and friendly students to join our Internship Programme!
Hopefully the above has given you a picture of what your day or week could look like here; fast-paced, autonomous and hugely rewarding. As such, we're looking for enthusiastic people who are able to effectively prioritise work and recognise problems and opportunities to seek support as necessary.
Everyone that works in our search marketing team has their own clients so we're looking for superstars with strong written and verbal communications skills, as well as confidence in dealing with people at a range of different levels. You're going to be optimising your campaign based on data; so whilst you don't have to be Stephen Hawking, being comfortable with basic numeracy and spreadsheetery is really handy. Similarly, logic and reasoning skills are a must if you're to effectively tackle a potential minefield of problems in a successful way. Finally - passion, ambition and curiosity are all great traits in any candidate as they demonstrate your ability to be a good team-player who will contribute to our ongoing success.
The skills we're looking for candidates to demonstrate are:
• Impressive grades, both accomplished and predicted
• Must be patient, hard-working and eager to learn
• Must be able to communicate effectively by phone, write clear emails and memos and enjoy explaining complicated concepts to others
• Must be well-versed in the core MS Office suite programmes and an intermediate to advanced user of MS Excel (including the ability to use formulas, functions, and pivot tables)
• Ability to balance high-quality standards with schedule pressures and the ability to work both independently and within a team
• Must have a strong grasp of numbers, be comfortable with simple statistics and be interested in learning the ins and outs of online direct marketing
• Should have a baseline knowledge of digital industry trends
We look forward to hearing from you!
To apply click here or on the 'Apply Now' button.
£21000.00 to £23000 per annum depending on experience plus benefits plus Bonus London 13-Mar-2017
£20000 to £25000 per annum depending on experience plus benefits plus Bonus South East
£23,000 plus benefits London ASAP
Competitive plus benefits London 1-Sep-2017
£16,800 plus benefits pro rata Nationwide 1-Jun-2017
£20000 to £27000 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London 26-Mar-2017
Competitive plus benefits London, Glasgow, Scotland, Leeds, Yorkshire, Nationwide ASAP
£40,000 plus salary review plus benefits plus expenses London, Barbican Various
£24,000 to £27,000 plus benefits London Various
£22,000 to £24,500 location weighting plus benefits plus Bonus Nationwide Ongoing
£23,500 plus benefits plus OTE plus expenses Nationwide ASAP
Competitive plus benefits London, Glasgow, Scotland, Leeds, Yorkshire, Nationwide Various
£22,000 to £25,000 plus benefits South East, London ASAP
Basic £22,000 OTE £35,000 to £45,000 depending on experience plus OTE plus Bonus salary review London ASAP
Up to £25,000+ OTE yr1 plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus Central, Slough, Reading ASAP
£27,000 to £30,000 Nationwide 1-Sep-2017
£27,000 to £30,000 Nationwide 1-Sep-2017
Competitive plus benefits South West, Newcastle upon Tyne, London, The East, North West, North East, Swindon, Leeds, Yorkshire, Manchester, Ipswich Ongoing