- £24000.00 to £28000.00 per annum + benefits
- 27th July 2020
- Job type:
- Graduate job
£24K - £28K
Are you looking to join a performance marketing digital agency that works with big brands and gives you lots of responsibility from the get go?
This digital agency works across web design and development, search engine optimisation, social and search mostly and they are looking to grow their team by bringing on a PPC Executive to help them deliver market leading optimisation & performance strategies for their client's campaigns and overall business. At this agency you'll benefit from a very entertaining culture, where the great work will be rewarded, and you'll be able to learn and grow within the business since you join. Their offices are very modern and trendy, and you'll also be able to attend to many social events. If you have previous experience working with PPC campaigns and are looking to work within an agency, then this could be exactly the opportunity you're after.
- Manage paid media campaigns across search, display and retargeting networks by conducting extensive keyword research, analysis and testing of keyword performance
- Optimise campaigns across multiple channels to deliver the best return of investment.
- Ensure successful campaigns managing bids and budgets to be able to meet the client's KPI's.
- Keep up to date with the latest developments and trends across PPC and Paid Media in order to become an expert in the field and to advise on campaign optimisation.
- Previous PPC experience will guarantee your success within this company.
- Knowledge or experience in other channels (display, social) will prove that you are passionate about the industry and keen to keep developing your career within digital marketing.
- Advanced Excel skills will allow you to analyse and efficiently manage all the data coming from the campaigns as well as prepare reports.
- Great communication and organisation skills will help you fit within the team and succeed in this role.
Click the 'Apply' button for the chance to join one of London's leading performance marketing agencies!
Sign up for job alerts - its free