|Salary:||£14,400 (per annum)|
|Sectors:||Advertising & PR, Internet & Digital Media, Marketing, Research & Analysis|
A boutique digital advertising and marketing agency based in Shoreditch, East London who use data to form effective and powerful digital advertising campaigns for their clients who include Sky, Lastminute.com and Bupa to name three. Services include SEO, PPC, Social Media, real time bidding and display advertising.
This is a 3 month internship paying £1,200 per month with the intention of converting to a permanent job.
How can you expect to spend your day?
In this internship, you will join the Pay Per Click (PPC) team and learn the fundamentals of setting up, managing and optimising PPC campaigns which form a central part of the digital marketing ecosystem. This is an excellent internship for a numerate and analytical graduate looking to kick-start their career in the digital marketing industry.
Tasks you can expect to learn about and undertake include:
• Learn how to produce planning and content creation strategies for PPC campaigns.
• Learn how to produce campaign reports for clients to have visibility on their ROI.
• Learn best practice on bidding for the most searched keyword terms in relation to a client campaign.
• Learn how to analyse website objectives, content and intended audiences to devise PPC strategies for driving traffic and growth to a client website.
What are the ideal candidate's personality, skills and qualifications?
• Educated to degree level.
• Highly numerate and comfortable working with data sets.
• A proficient user of MS Excel.
• A genuine interest in digital marketing as a career.
• A positive approach to work and looking to fast track knowledge of the digital marketing industry.
• A good communicator who works well in team environments.
• Attention to detail and the ability to prioritise one's workload.
What are the perks of working at this company?
• This company is based in the heart of Tech City in Shoreditch which is
a fantastic area of London to work, surrounded by lots of creative
companies working in the digital industries.
• You will develop key skills quickly by learning directly from industry professionals with many years' experience.
• You will learn from a friendly and experienced team of digital professionals.
£19,000 (per annum) London ASAP
£25,000 (per annum) London ASAP
£26,000 (per annum) London ASAP
£20,000 (per annum) London ASAP
£30,000 (per annum) London ASAP
£26000 to £35000 per annum plus OTE London 5-Mar-2018
£21000.00 to £25000.00 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus benefits plus Bonus London 16-Apr-2018
£21000 to £24000.00 per annum depending on experience plus benefits plus Bonus London
£21000.00 to £22500 per annum depending on experience plus benefits London 19-Mar-2018
£25000 to £35000 per annum plus OTE London 12-Mar-2018