Powergrads - Graduate Recruitment - Work for Us in London!
- £20k to 24k Basic Salary negotiable depending on experience + stock options + benefits + OTE + bonus + expenses pro rata + share scheme with salary review
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Recruitment Consultant – Graduate Scheme – No Experience Required
Who are we…?
Powergrads are a new and innovative company to enter the Graduate Recruitment market. We don’t have plans of world domination, we aren’t a ‘market leading’ company (yet) and nor do we want to ‘revolutionise’ the recruitment industry. We came to this market with the vision of trying to somewhat fix a broken industry by doing things in the right way. We won’t give you an inflated earning potential to try and tempt you into thinking you will earn £100k in your first year. We absolutely won’t sell you a dream, and most importantly, we will always be honest with you. The most important thing to us is making sure that you, the candidate, have a seamless experience with us and if we help you find an awesome job along the way then that’s an added bonus.
What do we do…?
Powergrads help individuals who are finishing up with education find work in the Sales, Business Development and Recruitment industries. This industry is an absolute minefield, with so many companies offering unrealistic packages and the promises of consistent holidays and bonuses. These companies then give you very little information on what they do and make you jump through impossible hoops just to find out more information about them. We are streamlining this process, making it easier for both our candidates and our clients to find each other. We are investing in a video platform meaning companies will already feel like they know you when they meet you. We will provide you with a job specification for every opportunity and tell you more about the people you are likely to meet throughout an interview process. Ultimately, we’ll try our best to make sure you only see the companies that are right for you. To do this, we don’t think the best approach is to work with 100’s of businesses and use a scattergun approach, hoping something sticks. We have partnered with a small handful of businesses that are a mixture of small and large companies and have tried our best to find out as much about them as possible. Some of these companies we have placed candidates like you at, and some of our partners are so new into our portfolio that we haven’t placed anyone there yet (its only a matter of time).
Benefits of using Powergrads…
· Honesty. If there’s one thing we hate, its dishonest recruiters ruining the industry. You will always get total honesty and transparency with us
· Integrity. We only want to do things right, so should you. We will give you total integrity, we expect the same from you too.
· Knowledge. We will do everything we can to make sure you know as much about your interview as possible. It reflects badly on both of us if you show up unprepared. The more effort you put into preparing for an interview, the more likely you are to work hard in the job.
· Fun – We’d like to think we’re a fun bunch, so hopefully we can take the monotony of the job search away and replace with great energy and good fun along the way.
· Diversity. We have a strict anti-discrimination policy. You will not be discriminated against in any way. If you have the eligibility to work in the UK, we want to hear from you. It’s simple, the more diverse a work force, the more successful a business can be.
What we are looking for…
If you have great communication skills and have recently finished education at any level, then we would be keen to hear from you. We would also require you to be:
· Seriously driven. 100,000’s of students finish education every year, your drive is something that sets you apart.
· Motivated. What gets you out of bed in the morning…? Is it a chance to make some great money…? Is it the chance for you to progress you career…? Is it just making a difference…? Whatever it is, as long as it gets you out of bed in the morning, and as long as you can affect it in your job, then that’s what we and our clients are looking for.
· Resilience. Here’s that buzz word that everyone hates… have you been knocked down in life…? Have you been told no before…? Have you had to deal with less than perfect customers before…? In Recruitment and Sales, you will unfortunately be told ‘no’ more times than you get told ‘yes’. It would be the best job in the world if you didn’t. You need to be able to bounce back from a rejection (your drive and motivation will help you with this!)
· Fun. Imagine working with boring people making your day drag. Imagine not being able to go out after work on a Thursday and/or Friday and have a couple of drinks. We all want to work with people with a sense of humour, so if you would consider yourself a ‘fun’ person, then you’d be great in these types of environments.
If you are looking through this and feeling like these sort of opportunities suit you, then send us your cv – email@example.com. Let us know the best time to get in touch and we’ll drop you a call whenever suits.
Work for Powergrads…
If our message resonates with you, then we are looking for similar individuals to join our team. We have an awesome office right in the City of London, free tea, coffee and biscuits (that’s important, trust me) and will give you full support and training from day one. If you want to work for a start-up company looking to grow by doing things really well, then we want to hear from you.
IT Graduate Recruitment
Sign up for job alerts - its free