PMO Graduate Scheme
PMO Graduate Scheme
A best in class early careers training programme in Project Management and Business Analysis, Pareto Project Solutions is a rolling Graduate Programme for determined, analytical and technically minded graduates.
This is an exclusive, unique platform upon which you can launch a fantastic career with a BA/PMO role. The programme delivers unrivalled training in a condensed format, before matching you with a company that suits your newly acquired skill set and ambition.
After you are placed with one of our clients, you will be manipulating and analysing data in order to identify better ways of doing business; to guide decision making at the highest levels of the company you are with. We work with a large roster of clients, ranging from massive blue chips to SMEs, all offering inclusive cultures and working environments that allow our candidates the freedom with which to shape their own career.
- A 5 week technical training course worth £12k but at no cost to you and delivered remotely. Accelerated Learning & Training Course that will equip you with 9 relevant industry certifications.
- 3 month period where we act as your exclusive placement partner, helping you to secure the contract you desire with one of our clients.
- As part of your 24 month contract with the company we match you with, you will continue to learn as you earn - with formal monthly coaching sessions and more.
- At the close of your 24 month contract, you will be free to join our client's headcount, having acquired invaluable skills, experience and qualifications.
Once placed with a client of ours on your initial 2 year contract, your salary sits at £24k basic + £3k bonus, rising to £30k basic + £4k bonus after 12 months. For our first cohort, we will be matching candidates with clients in and around London, before rolling the programme out nationwide.
Qualifications you'll obtain as part of our Accelerated Learning & Training Plan:
- Axelos ITIL 4 Foundation, Axelos Prince2 Foundation, Axelos Prince 2 Practitioner, Axelos Prince 2 Agile Practitioner,
- Scrum.org Professional Scrum Master,
- BCS Foundation Certificate in Business Analysis, BCS Foundation Certificate in Requirements Engineering, BCS Foundation Certificate in Modelling Business Process, and BCS Foundation Certificate in Business Analysis Practice.
- Analytically minded with a 2.1 or above from any degree discipline, although an IT or Business related degree will work to your advantage.
- Keen interest in/desire to embark on a career in Technology, Project Management and Business Analysis, combined with commercial acuity.
- Hunger and ambition - the 5 week Technical Training Course is immensely rewarding, but also an intense accelerated programme. You will need to be results orientated, able to demonstrate strong commitment and composure when faced with strict deadlines.
Pareto Law values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format, please visit the Pareto website.
We shape future sales leaders, combining assessment, training, accreditation and on-going support to all our university leavers, delivering the Pareto Effect on your graduate career.
Pareto Law Interview Reviews
13 July 2015
I applied to Pareto through their website-I did apply for a specific role but I cannot remember what this was now. Within a day or so, I was left a voicemail from a very pleasant...
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :sales jobs manchester pmo graduate scheme pareto law
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Graduate Programmes in Consulting with PwC
North West, Northern Ireland, Yorkshire, Belfast, Leeds, Manchester
2022 Consulting Graduate Programmes - KPMG
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Nationwide, Republic of Ireland
Project Management Graduate Programme – Aug 2022
£24500 after training
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Yorkshire, Nationwide
Graduate Data Management Consultant – paid to train - Nationwide
£32,000 year one salary, rising to £40,000 in your second year
Business Development Graduate - Manchester
North West, Manchester
Project Management Graduate - January 2023
BAE Systems PLC
South East, North West, Portsmouth, Barrow-in-Furness