Your First Project Manager Role?
Get fast-tracked into an exciting career in project management.
Do you know what a PMO Analyst is? Well, they are in high demand and we plan to train you up so you have all of the skills you need for this in-demand role.
Most dynamic and evolving businesses need the support of PMO analysts to make sure their projects and change programmes run effectively. So, once you've finished your training you'll work onsite with QA's clients to perform this business-critical role.
What training will I get?
- You'll start by attending 8-weeks of upfront training.
- This will be delivered virtually.
- It will teach you all of the skills and knowledge you need to become a PMO Analyst - setting you up for a fulfilling future career
- Once you pass your training modules, you'll work with one of our customers at one of their sites throughout the UK
- So, although this role is advertised with a specific location you would need to be geographically flexible and willing to relocate anywhere in the UK after your training
What's the job like
Some of your responsibilities may include:
- Managing the planning process for programmes, facilitate planning workshops and create plans budgets and staffing profiles.
- Support stakeholders to actively manage day to day activities ensuring delivery accountability is in place across the project.
- Ensure the project schedule is accurately represented by milestones and maintain the status of those milestones.
- Coordinating the reporting process in accordance with governance standards.
- Manage and coordinate the programme project governance structure and meetings assisting the programme project managers and scrum masters in the preparation of materials minutes and actions.
- Monitor Group Standards and tools compliance and support PMs, scrum masters and delivery teams as needed.
- Co-ordinate the creation of programme budgets and manage the tracking and reporting of programme spend.
- Ensure time recording adhered to by teams and follow up missing time sheets Stakeholder management Reporting and Governance.
- Support teams in maintaining resource forecasts and staffing profiles maintain resource plans and manage the on-boarding process.
- Bursary during your online virtual training
- Industry-recognised certifications to boost your employability and promotability
- Competitive salary of £23,500 post-training (if you're based in London this will increase to £26,500)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Continued support to help you fulfil your potential - you'll keep advancing your technical skills throughout your career with QA
What we need from you
- Strong analytical skills.
- Some work experience in a business environment
- A basic understanding of project management methodologies and agile delivery methods.
- Good organisational skills and attention to detail with the ability to build strong relationships.
- Collaborative style with ability to quickly build trust and credibility.
- Strong delivery focus and ability to roll up sleeves and own resolution of sticky problems
Don't let your limited experience in project management put you off applying. If you have the desire to work in project management and a willingness to learn then apply today.
The good news is that QA's application process is different - we don't require CV's, covering letters or run awkward assessment centres. We're interested in what motivates you, what you are passionate about and how you handle certain situations. Watch the video to learn more.
Supercharge your digital career. Click the link and apply now.
QA values and diversity
We're an equal opportunity employer. We are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. It's QA policy to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, or any other basis protected by law.
QA is a leading provider of specialist software, IT and fully managed services in finance, Government and commercial markets.
QA Limited Interview Reviews
15 January 2021
20 September 2018
It was a one on one interview covering some competency questions and going over your interest in the role, and CV. You are pulled aside during the group task at any time so you...
04 September 2018
It started with phone interview, where it asked basic questions about my knowledge, education and the role, after passing the phone interview I was invited to join assessment day...
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :pmo analyst limited
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Audit Intensive Graduate Programme - (Bristol, Southampton, Newcastle) - KPMG 2021
South East, South West, London, North West, North East, Yorkshire, Watford, Bristol, Leeds, Newcastle upon Tyne, Southampton
Graduate Business Development Manager
24K to 50K OTE
Celsius Graduate Recruitment
North West, Manchester
Milwaukee Field Marketing Executives – Graduate Leadership Programme (Scotland South)
£25,500 + branded company vehicle + bonus potential + benefits
NEW Deployment Specialist - TPP
NEW Product Support Specialist - TPP
Systems Analyst, Edmundson Electrical
£21000 to 23000 per annum