People & Culture Assistant
LCH is a well-renowned supplier of luxury cars in the UK, providing the
highest standards of vehicle hire. We provide bespoke hire, replacement
and management services for chauffeur and private hire businesses,
manufacturers, car dealerships and assistance / insurance companies.
As part of our continued growth, we are now seeking a People & Culture Assistant who will provide support to the Head of HR with all people related administrative tasks. The core focus will be the HR administration for employee life cycle activities to ensure the effective and efficient operations of the organisation's human resource department whilst also supporting all culture and engagement activities within LCH.
- Drive our recruitment process by preparing job descriptions, advertising roles, scheduling interviews, communicating with applicants and where necessary, supporting hiring managers in assessing applicants.
- Complete all new employee onboarding processes and documentation in a timely manner and conduct new employee inductions.
- Ensure all employee records are maintained accurately on our HR system (PeopleHR) and conduct regular audits as required.
- Record staff sickness, conduct return to work interviews and gather relevant documentation.
- Suggest and implement culture and workplace activities, such as regular internal communications, staff engagement surveys, cultural initiatives, charitable and social activities. Where necessary coordinate with external marketing agency for support.
- Support with payroll processing – provide the relevant information regarding sick pay etc for processing.
- Support to line managers with performance management and other employee relations issues.
- Support with the development of new policies and procedures as well as reviewing and maintaining existing policies and procedures on a schedule and as needed basis
- Support any training and development needs by booking training courses and recording on our HR system.
- Preparation, analysis and reporting of People and Culture metrics.
- Ordering of uniform, mugs and other branded items.
- Support with day to day management of the office facilities, including organising maintenance repairs as well as ensuring compliance with Health and Safety regulations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- This role would suit a recent graduate with either a HR qualification or relevant business degree, looking for their first step into HR.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the confidence to write engaging internal communications that align with our company values.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to manage sensitive and confidential situations with tact, professionalism, and diplomacy.
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn payroll management, human resource information system and similar computer applications.
LCH is made up of numerous departments – from Fleet, Transport, Customer Services, Sales, Marketing and HR, we all work together to ensure we are providing an exceptional luxury car hire experience to all of our customers.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :culture assistant lch ltd
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
£24,000 to £80,000 OTE year one
Spencer Ogden Ltd
South East, London, International, International (Europe)
Entry Level Recruitment Consultant - London - Hiring Now!
£20,000 to £45,000+
London, North West, International (Europe), Manchester
Project Management Graduate Programme
5Babcock International Group
Graduate Recruitment Consultant (Clients such as ASOS, BeReal, Gymshark and more!)
£21,000 to £35,000
Gravitas Recruitment Group
London, North West, Yorkshire, International, International (Europe), Leeds, Manchester
Sponsored MDS Graduate Scheme - Nationwide
Graduate Recruitment Consultant
£20,000 to £45,000
International, Nationwide, International (Europe)