Did you work in Payroll / Finance during a placement or internship? Or you simply may have some experience working in finance.
We are looking for a Payroll Specialist to join our Payroll team at our Head Office in Chiswick Business Park, West London. You will be working alongside the Payroll team to ensure that all employees are paid accurately and on time in accordance with company and statutory regulations. You will need to work within Payroll deadlines to help process three different payrolls every month, spanning the whole of the Foxtons Group.
DUTIES WILL INCLUDE:
• Processing starters/leavers (P45s) and amending personal details
• Calculating SSP, SMP/SPP, student loans, attachment of earning
• Processing company sick and holiday pay
• Amending any change to pay, overtime, commission & bonus payments
• Process salary sacrifice schemes, including child care vouchers
• Workplace pension setups
• Ability to perform manual calculations as and when required
• Reconciling Payroll account
• Act as a central point for payroll enquiries from staff, resolving queries
• Competitive salary depending on experience
• Comprehensive induction programme
• Ongoing mentoring and training
• Exposure to diverse aspects of the business
• Meaningful career progression
• Vibrant company culture, including paid-for social events
• Well-being package including enhanced sick pay and subsidised gym
• Enhanced parental policies, including generous shared parental leave
• Ideally 2 years plus of current and up to date experience in Payroll
• Experience of using Teamspirit Payroll software would be valuable but not essential
• Knowledge of Payroll legislation changes
• Strong communication skills both written and verbal
• Effective communication and team working skills
• Good excel skills
About The Company
At Foxtons, we’re famous for setting the standard in property. We do this by hiring brilliant people to help achieve our goal of being the best place for our customers to find their dream home or unlock the value of their property investment.
Over the last 30 years we’ve built a network of almost 60 branches and a strong operational infrastructure that enables our teams to achieve the highest standards in delivering exceptional service to our customers. Award-winning training ensures our teams have the strong local expertise that our customers expect from us, while our market-leading technology empowers all our staff to provide the best customer experience possible.
Location:Chiswick Business Park
Foxtons has been transforming estate agency for over thirty years. We have established ourselves as the most recognisable brand in the London residential real estate market.
Foxtons Interview Reviews
15 June 2018
Why you chose to study the modules you did at university? What do you do in your spare time? About my pervious work on my CV? Why I want to work in property? Why did I apply...
13 June 2017
My interview with Foxtons was an overall pleasant and professional experience. Prior to the interview, I received an automatic confirmation email which gave in detail the...
03 June 2017
After applying to the role of Property Manager at Foxtons, I recieved a response after three weeks inviting me to attend a video interview. I was tasked to read various questions...