Payment Specialist- Inbound Retention
Barclaycard - Payment Specialist- Inbound Retention
Salary: £23,000 basic + Bonus
Sector: Finance - Payment Solutions
With roots tracing back over 300 years and with offices across 60 countries, Barclaycard retain historical precedent and a global presence that sets them apart from other graduate employers. Facilitating card transactions, Barclaycard enjoy a massive 93,000 business and retailer relationships. They're looking for ambitious graduates to help keep delivering on their reputation for excellence.
The role of Payment Specialist- Inbound Retention is an unrivalled opportunity to launch a career with a prestigious, global blue-chip organisation.
Payment Specialist- Inbound Retention Package:
- £23,000 basic salary
- Annual bonus
- Excellent exposure with a major name in a lucrative, exciting industry
- Great scope for progression
- Fantastic training and support
- A friendly, fast paced working culture with regular socials
- Lucrative bonus/incentive schemes
The Payment Specialist will possess a positive outlook, a friendly presentable manner and superb attention to detail. Barclaycard delivers upon the promise of a successful graduate career - all you need to do is grasp it!
Payment Specialist- Inbound Retention Role:
- Manage inbound calls from UK SME customers who enquire their current pricing, raise questions about the account closure process or who actually request the closure of their accounts
- Use excellent investigation and diagnostic skills to see past initial comments, find customer pain points and establish the root cause for the call
- Apply your knowledge of the company proposition to address and resolve issues, negotiating new commercial terms where appropriate and encouraging the customer to keep their business relationship with Barclaycard
- Make proactive outbound calls to customers identified as demonstrating behaviour which suggests they may be experiencing issues or may consider moving their facility away from Barclaycard in the near future
- Discuss customer's current situations and identify any key causes for concern from the customer's perspective- These should then be resolved through the recommendation of alternative solutions or services if appropriate with the aim of improving customer satisfaction
Payment Specialist-Inbound Retention Requirements:
- Educated to degree level
- Successful track record of customer service
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Confidence in problem solving & decision making
- Great time management skills
- IT literate
- Professionally presented
Pareto Law values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format, please visit the Pareto website.
We shape future sales leaders, combining assessment, training, accreditation and on-going support to all our university leavers, delivering the Pareto Effect on your graduate career.
Pareto Law Interview Reviews
13 July 2015
I applied to Pareto through their website-I did apply for a specific role but I cannot remember what this was now. Within a day or so, I was left a voicemail from a very pleasant...