|Salary:||£22000.00 to £23000 per annum depending on experience|
PATIENT SUPPORT EXECUTIVE - CUSTOMER SERVICE
£22 - 23K
Patient Support Executive
We are currently recruiting a Patient Support Executive to join one of the leading IVF and fertility treatment providers in the UK.
This is a great opportunity for someone with passion for customer service, strong communication skills and a positive and proactive attitude.
As a Patient Support Executive, your responsibilities will be:
• Dealing with customer enquiries by email, chat or phone.
• Complete courtesy calls to existing patients when required.
• Ensure all the data and information is updated on the systems.
• Being a proud ambassador of the brand.
• Help to promote the different events of the company.
The ideal candidate for this role will have the following:
• Experience within contact centre / sales service environment.
• Experience or knowledge in health care will be an asset.
• A friendly, caring and compassionate personality.
• Strong communication and writing skills.
• Team player but also autonomous individual, enthusiastic and with great customer orientation.
Apply for this role today by sending me your CV via this website.
Please note all applications will be made in confidence.
Feel free to call me directly on:
Consultant - Aspire
Please check out my profile on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/lorenagonzalezferrer
And follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/aspiregraduates
Up to £27000.00 per annum plus benefits London ASAP
£22000.00 to £24000.00 per annum plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London
£22000.00 to £26000.00 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus benefits London 23-Apr-2018
£24000 to £25000 per annum plus benefits London
£25000.00 to £32000.00 per annum plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London
Competitive plus benefits London ASAP
£25,000 plus benefits London ASAP
£20,000 (per annum) London ASAP
£21,000 to £22,000 (depending on experience) plus benefits London ASAP
£22,000 to £28,000 + bonus + travel plus OTE plus expenses London, Central London ASAP