|Salary:||competitive hourly rates plus part-time|
|Location:||South East, London, Central, The East, East Midlands, North West, North East, Scotland, Yorkshire, Nationwide|
|Sectors:||Customer Service, Education & Teaching, Training|
Beginning your career journey with Explore as a Tutor is your first step on an incredible pathway, there are unlimited ways that you will be able to gain new skills, master expertise and shape the future of the company with your insight and drive.
Who we’re looking for:
• Great role models that are ambitious and driven
• People with a passion for education who can deliver exceptional service
• Incredible people who will inspire and motivate children
• Fun, exciting people who will throw themselves into our unique culture
Roles and Responsibilities:
As a Tutor you will form part of a really close knit team dedicated to bringing children’s learning to life and helping us to create fearless learners.
Everyone remembers the person who inspired them, a teacher, a friend, a family member, someone who changed how they saw things, solved a problem, and recognised their potential.
As a Tutor you will unlock those light bulb moments every single day and inspire children to become learners for life.
You’ll be working with groups of 6 children all completely mixed ages, ability and backgrounds. On hand all of the time you’ll be helping to work out tricky tasks, encouraging our members to ask for help, celebrating when they have a go and recognising their hard work and effort. You’ll be trained to have an armoury of different teaching methods at your fingers tips and you’ll be a master of a celebratory High 5!
Who we are looking for…
• Great role models that are enthusiastic and encouraging.
• People with a passion for education who can deliver exceptional service.
• Incredible people who will inspire and motivate children.
• Fun, exciting people who will throw themselves into the centre atmosphere.
• Great Explore ambassadors.
• You’ll have a grade B or above in maths and English GCSE
• You might have some experience working with children and you’ll definitely have the desire to meaningfully impact a child’s education and be an aspirational role model for our members.
You should be strong in our 7 core competencies, these will put you in
excellent stead for working here, these are the things we’ll be looking
• Passion – a strong desire to grow the business, to make a meaningful impact, our people are inspirational, ambitious and goal-orientated.
• Communication – everyone here is energetic, warm, positive, articulate, adaptable, credible and empathetic with fantastic interpersonal skills.
• Receptiveness – always seeking feedback, strong self-reflection is crucial to recognise your own strengths and areas for development.
• Leadership – developing into strong people managers and taking responsibility means you should be confident, driven, assertive, decisive and demonstrate strong self-belief.
• Resilience – when you’re juggling multiple responsibilities resilience is crucial to deal with setbacks and problem solve any pinch points that you encounter.
• Initiative – we love nothing more than a can do go get them attitude, we really look for gumption, in absolute bucket loads!
• Teamwork – one of our fundamental values is Family, this means embracing the collaborative elements of being in a team, taking shared ownership and a conscientious accountability for your work.
View a day in the life of a Tutor here
Please visit the careers section of our website and select "How to Apply".
£22,000 to £24,500 location weighting plus benefits plus Bonus Morden, Morden Park, London, Harrow, North Harrow, Tottenham, South Tottenham, South Lambeth, Vauxhall, Bellingham, Catford, Abbey Wood, West Heath, Enfield Highway, Enfield Island Village, Wembley Ongoing
£22,000 to £24,500 location weighting plus benefits plus Bonus South East, Central, Basingstoke, Reading Ongoing
£22,000 to £24,500 location weighting plus benefits plus Bonus Nationwide Ongoing
£22,000 to £24,500 location weighting plus benefits plus Bonus The East, Peterborough Ongoing
£22,000 to £24,500 location weighting plus benefits plus Bonus South East, Margate Ongoing
Competitive plus benefits China 1-Feb-2017
£24,000 + Benefits + Bonus London, Carshalton, Alperton, Edgware, Southall Various
£22,500 plus benefits London ASAP
competitive plus benefits Nationwide ASAP
competitive plus benefits Nationwide ASAP
£8.45 an hour Nationwide ASAP
Competitive plus benefits International (Europe), Nationwide Ongoing
£18k to £20k + uncapped commission & benefits South East, South West, London, North West, Scotland, Yorkshire ASAP
£22,000 to 25,000 depending on experience plus benefits London ASAP
£18k to £20k + uncapped commission & benefits North West, Manchester ASAP
£18k to £20k + uncapped commission & benefits Leeds, Yorkshire ASAP
£18k to £20k + uncapped commission & benefits Bath, South West, Central, Gloucester, Wales, Bristol, Cardiff ASAP
£18k (£20k London) OTE £30K to £50K YR1 plus OTE North West, Manchester ASAP
Competitive depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
£20,000 Plus Commission OTE Yr1 £30 to 35K depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus salary review London, Central London 1-Jul-2017
Competitive Nationwide ASAP
18000 to 20000 depending on experience plus OTE London, Central London, North West, Leeds, Yorkshire, Manchester ASAP
£18k, OTE £30K to £50K YR1 plus OTE West Midlands, Birmingham ASAP