|Salary:||£23,000 (per annum)|
|Sectors:||Customer Service, Marketing, Secretarial & Business Admin, Research & Analysis|
This is Google's fastest growing independent agency. Welcome to the world of PPC, the ultimate arena of mathematical marketing and our client is the King!
Their methodology is underpinned by hard work. It calls for intelligent strategy, rigorous testing, constant optimizing, and a fine balance between technological and human input.
PPC stands for Pay Per Click which is an internet advertising model used to direct traffic to websites.
This is a grad job offering up to £23K per annum.
How you can expect to spend your day;
Our client is in search of a top-notch PA for the founder of their company. The company is a super-fun, slightly quirky place to work. The founder is a quirky guy himself, with a heap of drive and ambition, eager to get someone on board who take care of matters, big and small.
To be more specific you will be:
Checking that the Founder is OK and has everything he needs to have a productive day in or out the office.
Being hands on to help problem solve with any internal issues that may arise, from the small (running out of bagels) to the big (having a power cut that leaves everyone stranded in total and utter darkness)
• Arranging domestic and international travel, accommodation, and other
bookings including taxis
• Answer calls, take messages, respond to v/e-mail and pass on as soon as possible
• Type/compile Founder correspondence when required
• Diary coordination and bookings for internal and external meetings
• Providing support to arrange events and key staff meetings
• Processing timesheets and expenses
• Creating and updating PowerPoint Presentations
• Formatting, proof reading documents
• Compiling reports for new business, finance, team updates
• Processing POs
• Sending mail outs
• Responsible for coordinating and following up of projects worked on by the Founder
• Act as support for new business pitches/proposals
• General administration including, ordering stationery, printing, binding documents etc.
• Working to schedule interviews and meetings
• Support with any ad-hoc projects that the Founder is working on
The ideal intern's personality and qualifications;
• Looking for someone that is organised and proactive but someone that loves people and always has a smile on their face. A little work experience/office experience is preferred but not desperately necessary.
• Graduate level from a quality University
• Ability to interact with a wide variety of individuals at all levels.
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
• A self-motivated work ethic, with a high level of attention to detail and accuracy.
• Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
• Must be able to respond to a variable workflow and maintain composure in a high-pressure environment.
• Excellent verbal (fluent English) and written communication skills with the ability to exercise tact, good judgment and diplomacy in dealing with management, guests and vendors.
• Regular, reliable attendance and punctuality. Flexibility to come in early or stay late on short notice, if requested.
• Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook experience.
£20,000 (per annum) London ASAP
£19,000 (per annum) London ASAP
£25,000 (per annum) London ASAP
£20,000 (per annum) London ASAP
£26,000 (per annum) London ASAP
£20000 to £23000 per annum plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
£22000 to £30000 per annum plus OTE London 26-Mar-2018
£26000 to £35000 per annum plus OTE London 5-Mar-2018
£20,000 to 25,000 depending on experience plus OTE plus Bonus London, Kings Cross ASAP
£23000 to £24000 per annum plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP