|Salary:||£29000 to 32000 per annum|
|Location:||South East, Reading|
Job Title: Oracle Consultant Graduate Programme (Supply Chain Management)
Salary: £29,000 Basic, £32K OTE
Sector: IT / Consulting
Oracle has been in existence for almost 40 years. For a software company, that is a staggering fact. On the leading edge of the IT industry, they are on the lookout for graduates with an approach that is as refreshing as the approach that has seen them flourish for so long. If you're an ambitious candidate from an accounting/financial background, then you could be the perfect applicant to offer this perspective!
Oracle is a truly global IT enterprise specialising in hardware systems and enterprise software, with more than 420,000 customers and a presence spanning 145 countries. They prize innovation, creativity and adeptness in the people they work with. The Oracle Graduate Consultant Programme is the ideal platform for a graduate with a discernible interest in tech.
One of the top 3 software companies in the world, Oracle not only encourages the organic growth of its services and products, but also that of its employees. As an Oracle consultant you will readily empathise with the customer's outlook to meet their needs. You will be adaptable and keenly embrace change, as you gain invaluable exposure when working with differing clients. If you wish to further your career with a multinational corporation, we need to speak to you.
Oracle are looking for recent graduates with exceptional analytical and quantitative problem solving skills. Regularly challenged, you will have the opportunity to work with constantly evolving technologies!
- Assist customers by implementing supply chain technology as part of Oracle's cloud strategy
- Analysis, design, recommendation and implementation of business performance improvements
- Develop, test, and deploy responsive web and mobile based finance applications
- Contributing to small and large scale projects around the UK
- Proactively engage with internal, overseas and client teams recommending leading practice solutions
- Act as a specialist in the delivery of cloud & mobile applications for Supply Chain applications
What you get:
- A generous £29,000 basic salary, with a discretionary £3,000 annual bonus
- Complementary training with industry renowned Oracle courses
- A company mobile AND laptop
- Excellent progression opportunities, with continued investment in your professional development
- An inclusive, welcoming environment
- A BA/BS degree in Engineering/Accounting/IT or analytical discipline
- Business experience in procurement, purchasing or logistics is beneficial
- Work experience in a customer facing role
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven't heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)
Sign up for job alerts - its free
£23,500 to £26,500 South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, North West, North East, Yorkshire, Nationwide 2-Jul-2018
Competitive plus benefits London, Glasgow, Scotland, Leeds, Yorkshire Ongoing
Competitve plus benefits South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, Wales, North West, Scotland, Yorkshire, Nationwide ASAP
Competitive plus benefits West Midlands, Birmingham 3-Jul-2018
£25,000 plus benefits plus Bonus South West, Bath ASAP