|Salary:||£25000 + benefits + £1,000 welcome payment + benefits|
|Location:||South East, Central, Oxford|
|Sectors:||Consultancy, Computing & IT, Science & Technology, Energy & Utilities, Research & Analysis|
Graduate Analyst Programme, Opus Energy- Oxford with rotations in
Opus Energy, a dynamic organisation, is looking to recruit exceptional graduates for its Analyst Programme to start in September 2018. The scheme is a fantastic opportunity for graduates with strong analytical and mathematical skills to apply them in a commercial operation. During the two years of the scheme, graduates will rotate through a series of analytical roles which will be designed to afford the graduate with vital exposure to many areas of this innovative and growing energy company. After the two year programme, we guarantee you a permanent role which will be decided upon based on the experience gained over the two year programme. Click here to begin your application.
The two year scheme will give you full exposure to Opus Energy and the various business areas that undertake analytical activities; this could include Risk Management, Resource Management, Credit Control & Customer Operations. Areas of focus may include the modelling & optimising of energy demand forecasting systems, assisting with energy trading and hedging operations, assisting with commercial product development or analysing operational processes for efficiency and generating key reports for business users.
Graduates across our various programmes will also come together to work on a group project, taking responsibility for delivering a business critical solution. The exact nature of this project will be decided upon based on business needs, allowing further interaction with key stakeholders across the business.
Throughout the two years you will be supported by our Early Careers function and be immersed into a training programme that ensures you develop both professionally and personally. The team will also assign you a mentor to assist you at any time during the two year programme.
• You will either have graduated or be a final year university student in a numerical subject having gained/expecting a 2:1 degree. We are also looking for an 'A' grade for Mathematics (or similar) at A' Level and 300+ UCAS points from your best three A' Level results.
Candidates must have:
• Strong analytic and numeric skills essential
• A high standard of oral and written communication skills
• Ability to apply a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
• Experienced with Microsoft Excel, some experience of basic IT programming such as SQL would be an advantage although not essential
• Knowledge of the industry is not necessary as full training will be provided.
• £25k starting salary + £1,000 welcome payment + performance based bonus & exceptional benefits package
£38,000 plus £3,000 starting bonus plus benefits London 1-Sep-2018
£27,000 plus £3,000 starting bonus plus benefits Nationwide 1-Sep-2018
Competitive plus benefits London, Glasgow, Scotland, Leeds, Yorkshire Ongoing
Competitive plus benefits London, Glasgow, Scotland, Leeds, Yorkshire Various
£40,000 plus benefits Yorkshire ASAP
Competitive London 3-Sep-2018
Competitive plus benefits London 2-Jul-2018
Competitive Nationwide ASAP
£40,000 plus benefits plus expenses salary review London, Barbican ASAP
Competitive plus benefits Nationwide Ongoing
£25,738 Nationwide ASAP
£21,000 to £27,000 South East, South West, London, Salisbury, Sevenoaks Ongoing
£22,000 (per annum) London ASAP
£18,000 (per annum) London ASAP
£30,000 (per annum) London ASAP
£15,000 (per annum) London ASAP
£25,000 (per annum) London ASAP
Competitive basic salary depending on experience plus OTE plus Bonus plus expenses North West, Manchester ASAP