- £22000.00 to £23000.00 per annum + benefits
- Apply by:
- 9th October 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
South West London
£22,000 per annum
Do you want to grow in a business that is one of the UK`s leading training consultancies?
Hardworking team who enjoys themselves whilst getting the job done.
Getting things done is important to this business so they're looking for an Operation Executive to join their team with a "can do" attitude. As a leading training consultancy they practice what they preach so this means you will have the opportunity to attend the courses to improve yourself.
* Booking and organising diaries/trips to manage the busy schedule
* Organising open training programmes and seminars, where you will be involved in the creation/production, booking of travel/hotel and to meet and greet attendees
* Answer the phone in three rings in a professional manner will uphold the good reputation and company standard
* Ensure the office minimum standards are adhered to so that this company`s stellar reputation is upheld
* Being involved in a variety of work such as planning Christmas parties and uploading data will ensure you have great exposure of the business as a whole
* With your great organisational skills and ability to think on your feet you will be able to handle a complex diary management and organising on-site client training
* With your 2:2 classification or higher and previous experience working in an office environment you will be well prepared for the workload and understand how to prioritise your tasks in order to do it efficiently
* Having a natural flare for numbers and an eye for detail will give you an advantage for planning budgets and comparing invoices
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills will enable you to effectively manage internal and external relationships
* Your thirst for knowledge will ensure you take part of the training, so you can develop yourself professionally.
Press apply now to join this close-knit team and develop yourself with an excellent role as a Operations Executive
Sign up for job alerts - its free