|Salary:||£14,400 (per annum)|
|Sectors:||Internet & Digital Media, Marketing, Research & Analysis|
The UK's largest provider of social sports events, helping connect people to sports leagues, fitness classes and wellness programmes including Football, Volleyball, Pilates, Team Building Events, Dodgeball and many more. The mission statement of this company is to get more people smiling through magic power of sport, either on an individual basis or as part of communities and business groups.
This is a 3 month internship paying £1,200 per month with the intention of converting to a permanent job paying £20,000 - £23,000.
How can you expect to spend your day?
You will join the company as an Intern to support the Operational and Event Management sides of the company, giving you expose to a wide range of duties to develop your professional career further whilst working for a fast growth sports-based business.
Tasks you can expect to be responsible for and learn about include:
• Help "enroll" new league representatives who will be on site to deliver all the sporting events the company host around London, this will involve ensuring the reps are fully equipped to successfully
• manage each event.
• Help plan and brainstorm new marketing campaigns to raise the company's brand awareness within sporting communities in and around London.
• Be a point of contact with "partner bars", local to each league to ensure these partnerships remain positive for all parties.
• You will need to visit some of the sporting venues the company use to ensure they can deliver the best possible experience to customers and identify potential improvements where necessary.
• Offer ad hoc support on running company events.
• Be a positive presence when attending company hosted sporting events to continue the positive energy created by sport!
What are the ideal candidate's skills, personality and education?
• Educated to degree level.
• Prior work experience or education in digital marketing is preferred.
• Show a broad interest in technology and wanting to develop a successful career in digital marketing.
• Excellent verbal and written English skills.
• Outgoing and personable telephone manner with previous client facing work experience.
• Strong working knowledge of MS Excel and Google Docs.
• Basic to intermediate knowledge of Photoshop.
• Able to work under pressure to tight deadlines to find lateral solutions.
• Prior experience using Google Analytics would be a bonus.
• A passion and interest in sports and fitness (spectator or player!).
What are the perks of working for this company?
• Work with like-minded team on a mission to make people's lives fundamentally more fun.
• As much team sports and group fitness as you can handle.
• Generous paid holiday allowance for permanent employees.
• Awesome staff socials e.g. Xmas Ski trip.
• Work laptop & mobile.
• An opportunity to put the "fittest" sports & lifestyle brand into the digital history books!
• No strict dress code.
• By joining the company at this stage of development you can quickly make an impact on company performance, be given greater responsibility compared to at larger companies and thus fast track your career.
Sign up for job alerts - its free
£23000 to £25000 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus stock options plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus unpaid plus share scheme North West ASAP
£15k to £20k, Company Car plus benefits London, Central London, North West, Manchester ASAP
£20000.00 to £25000.00 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus benefits South East 11-Jun-2018
£23000 to £27000 per annum plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
£24000 to £25000 per annum plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP