Operations Consultant - Newton Europe
- £45,000 to £50,000 plus sign to on bonus
- South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Yorkshire, Nationwide
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Life and work as a graduate with us is never not fascinating. Never not meaningful. Never not inspiring. Never not Newton.
What the job involves:
Working shoulder-to-shoulder with clients, you'll deliver real, sustainable change within their organisations. Based on site, you'll spend time with their people – from the shop floor to the boardroom – mapping processes, analysing data and looking for opportunities to improve the way they work. Once you've determined where the biggest opportunities are, you'll knuckle down and get stuck in – creating and implementing project plans that deliver on the promises we make and continue to do so long after we've gone.
What it's like to work with us:
Our culture is social, collaborative and supportive. The whole company gets together every two weeks to celebrate client successes, resolve project challenges, learn from each other and have fun. Our social calendar is packed too, with numerous activity days, a three-day summer event and six sponsored N-Weekends – including a ski trip – every year. That said, we know there's more to life than Newton. So we guarantee that, wherever you're working, you'll be home by 6pm every Friday and you'll never work weekends.
What we'll be looking for in you:
- Strong analytical and conceptual capabilities (but you don't need to be an engineer or a mathematician!)
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Real self-awareness and emotional intelligence
- The ability to draw meaningful insights from an ocean of information
- Self-motivation and an eagerness to take on early responsibility
- A collaborative mindset and ability to work effectively as part of a team
- A highly flexible and adaptable approach
- A record of academic achievement, but not necessarily in a STEM subject
What you can expect in return:
- Intensive, month-long induction delivered by one of our partners or founders
- Diverse projects that really stretch you
- Experience across industries, clients and sectors
- On-the-job feedback and guidance from our leaders
- Early responsibility and rapid career progression
- A dedicated development manager to nurture your career progression
- Promotion when you're ready, not on an annual cycle
- A raise each year and with each promotion
Are we a good fit?
- Want to change the world in a year (or less)?
- Want to use data to inspire people to do their most meaningful work?
- Want a pivotal role, working on things that really matter?
- Want to work for a company that guarantees its fees against measurable
results? (Don’t worry – you’ll still be paid)
If so, be part of our team. Be a Newton Operations Consultant.
You’ll be involved in making things better for people and businesses all over the UK and perhaps beyond. You might be making sure that low income families can afford fruit and vegetables, or improving frontline care services while saving the government money, or helping build new aircraft carriers. We promise you that your career at Newton will never stand still. It’ll always be captivating.
We value diversity
We value diversity, because the more diverse our people, the better we
can serve our clients and the society we're part of. We're an equal
opportunity employer and we never discriminate on the basis of gender,
race, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, or disability status.
Click here to find out more and apply today, or via the apply button below to be redirected to submit your application.
Our clients hire us to deliver rapid improvements in operational performance and we recruit people that enjoy meeting demanding challenges and want to work in a dynamic, high reward environment.
Newton Interview Reviews
22 April 2018
After completing both a numerical and psychometric test online, I was invited down to attend an assessment centre. At the assessment centre there was around 12 of us. We started...
Sign up for job alerts - its free