Operations and Finance Coordinator - Drinks Startup
- £23000 to £25000 per annum depending on experience
- 30th August 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Title: Operations and Finance Coordinator
Location: Central London
Package: Competitive salary, bonus + benefits
What's the role?
These guys are looking for a passionate and enthusiastic individual to
join their team to help
the smooth running of the operations and finance functions. The ideal candidate will have
had some experience working in either finance or operations.
What does the job involve?
- Production planning and raw materials - co-ordinating with our
supply partners to ensure we have the right raw materials in the right place at the
right time and to schedule production to help support the brand's growth
- Logistics and order management - processing orders and working with our logistics
partners to deliver them
- Owning the forecast - owning the business's demand & supply forecast process to
ensure we know how much stock we'll need and when
- Finance support - creating and sending invoices, working with customers to ensure
invoices are paid on time, building accounts payable schedule each week.
Who are they?
Their drink an incredible new non-alcoholic bittersweet aperitif. Created by bar owner &
conservationist. This drink sets a new standard for flavour in non-alcoholic spirits and for
sustainable sourcing in the wider drinks industry. It is made from 18 carefully chosen
botanicals which great aroma, flavour, colour and (uniquely) texture. They include the
world's two most expensive spices (Saffron and Madagascan Vanilla) as well as unusual and
exotic botanicals like vetiver, orris and voodoo lily.
This company is brand new to the market so it's a fast-growing team with entrepreneurial
culture … as a result, everyone ha slots of responsibility from day 1.
Who are you?
- Smart and numerate - You'll be someone who is a fast thinker and problem solver…
you're the kind of person who often thinks of better ways to do things.
- Highly organised and a starter-finisher - there are a lot of plates to spin at a start-up
and this role will have a lot going on all the time. We need someone who gets stuff
done and isn't fazed by having a long to-do list.
- Passionate, positive, energetic, fun to be around - we're a small team (6 or so
people by September) so every new member of the team is a big part of the team.
- Someone who cares about sustainability and sourcing - This company was created
with transparent sourcing at the it's heart and aims to be drinks industry benchmark
for doing business in the right way.
Sign up for job alerts - its free