|Salary:||£23,000 to £25,000 DOE + Benefits|
|Sectors:||Customer Service, Engineering, Management, Environmental, Energy & Utilities|
We’re So Energy (www.so.energy). We supply gas and electricity to homes in the UK. We have big ambitions and we’re going to change the energy industry for the better. We’ve built our reputation on great customer service and low prices, and we’re now one of the fastest growing energy suppliers in the country.
What we’re looking for
We’re looking for inquisitive, analytical and enthusiastic people who are keen to find out everything about the energy industry, and then to improve the way things are done. We’re a young company and we want people to move quickly in their careers. We want people to grow as they learn, and to become leaders within our organisation.
The role will be varied and hands-on, you’ll be analysing and managing complex data whilst also working with internal teams to problem solve on a daily basis. You’ll also be regularly engaging with different external partners to make sure we’re doing the best we can to serve our customers.
What you’ll be doing
Energy Industry Settlements
Qualities we’re looking for:
- You will either have graduated having gained a 2:1 degree in a mathematical, engineering, economics or similar degree.
- You will have achieved at least AAB in your best three A Level results (or similar)
- Strong analytic and numeric skills
- Great oral and written communication skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Experienced with Microsoft Excel
- Ability to manage one’s own workload effectively
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to work in across many areas of the business
- Rapid career advancement prospects
- Work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Part of an energetic and professional team
- Comprehensive training
- Ongoing support and development
- Free breakfast
- Excellent transport links
- Great reward and recognition
To apply for this job, please click on the "Apply Now" button. All applications are completely confidential.
£23000.0000 to £25000.0000 per annum plus benefits plus Bonus South East 7-Oct-2016
Competitive plus benefits London Various
Competitive plus benefits London, Scotland 1-Jul-2017
competitive North West 1-Jul-2017
£27,500 – £32,000 plus benefits Nationwide Various
competitive plus benefits Nationwide Various
£22,000 plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus expenses London Ongoing
£30,490 rising to £32,963 after 1 year plus benefits London ASAP
Competitive International (Europe), India, United States, China, Birmingham 1-Sep-2017
£26,000 (plus £2,000 welcome bonus) plus benefits South East ASAP
£25,440 plus benefits Manchester Various
£19k London ASAP
Basic £22,000 OTE £35,000 to £45,000 depending on experience plus OTE plus Bonus salary review London ASAP
£20,000 to £23,000 plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus expenses London ASAP
£20,000 plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
20000 to 35000 depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE plus expenses London ASAP
£20,000 to £45,000 plus OTE London, Manchester, Nationwide, Birmingham, Reading ASAP
Competitive plus benefits plus Bonus South East, Central Various