|Salary:||£25,000 + benefits|
|Location:||London, Central London|
|Sectors:||Secretarial & Business Admin|
Our client is one of the fastest growing companies in the UK. They were set up in 2010 and have turned the finance world on its head. They are a marketplace where investors (people like you and I) can fund business loans. They’re taking on the global banking system and finding a better way for businesses to borrow and investors to lend, by connecting them together. They are helping small businesses to grow, creating thousands of jobs across the UK and changing the lives of business owners, and at the same time helping investors earn a return on their hard-earned money.
They’re one of the fastest growing startups in the world with teams in London, San Francisco, Berlin and Amsterdam. They have raised more than £250 million from the same people who backed Twitter, Facebook and Skype.
This is an opportunity to join an energetic, fast-paced and rapidly expanding team in the Operations department. You will be part of one of the key divisions of the company, where you will be responsible for:
• Processing payments, both inbound and outbound and managing the direct debit system
• Calculating borrower fees and monthly repayment amounts based on bespoke agreements
• Answering queries from external customers regarding payments via phone and email
• Identifying account reconciliation issues and finding short/long term solutions
• Conducting AML and anti-fraud checks
• Having input into projects aimed at improving processes Liaising with the Finance and Collection teams Conducting daily QA checks on the process flow.
• -Ensuring compliance with all regulatory bodies with a focus on FCA and CASS compliance
The Candidate -
• Administrative experience
• Exceptional organisational skills with a high level of accuracy
• Numerically minded
• The candidate will need to regularly communicate internally across different teams
• Excellent Excel skills
• Keen to learn and get involved in the wider business processes.
Are you an ambitious, proactive individual who is looking to build a career with a fast-growing Fintech company?
£22,500 (per annum) London ASAP
£20,000 (per annum) London ASAP
Competitive South East, Bexhill-on-Sea ASAP
£25,000 (per annum) London ASAP
£21000 to £23000 + uncapped commission plus OTE plus Bonus London, Central London ASAP