|Salary:||£20,000 (per annum)|
|Sectors:||Human Resources, Secretarial & Business Admin|
With offices in London and San Francisco this is a cutting-edge tech
start-up building a digital version of the physical world using
Artificial Intelligence to recreate places and objects in incredible
detail and render them into a virtual environment. Applications of this
technology will begin with the construction industry being able to move
decision making from a manual and physical process to an automated
digital one. This technology will give construction teams on-demand site
information by visualising diverse data onto an engineering accurate 3D
digital model.This is an entry level graduate job paying £18,000 -
£25,000 depending on experience.
How can you expect to spend your day?
You will join the company as an Office and People Manager in a dual role to help manage the running of the office and also supporting the team in their daily work. This is an excellent entry level job for a recent graduate looking to work for an innovative tech start-up with a highly ambitious team whilst developing experience in a range of business areas.
Tasks you can expect to be responsible for include:
• Office management and logistics to ensure smooth running of the office by handling deliveries, ordering in supplies, liaising with building management.
• HR support by, assisting with recruitment, issuing contracts to new joiners, overseeing onboarding, and supporting in the performance review process.
• Finance related activities such as working with company accountants to manage expenses, payroll, issuing and overseeing invoices.
• Administrative responsibilities such as coordinating meetings, answering calls, greeting clients.
• PA/EA duties by providing assistance to the Management Team, arranging travel and diary management, booking meeting rooms and supporting and briefing the Management Team in advance of key meetings.
• Attendance and facilitation of board meetings, to include minute taking and circulating action points.
• Ad hoc tasks and projects where necessary to assist with the day-to-day running of the company.
What are the ideal candidate's skills, personality and qualifications?
• Educated to degree level.
• Prior experience in any of the areas this role convers would be advantageous e.g. HR, Office Management, Finance, Executive Assistant.
• A team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• A natural multitasker with strong organisational, time management, and planning skills.
• Able to take initiative and think for yourself.
• A well-rounded person with excellent attention to detail and comfortable working under pressure.
• A growing team so you'll have the opportunity to wear many hats, contributing towards the business strategy and future growth.
• For the right candidate, this role has the potential to grow as the business scales, creating opportunity for development, management, strategic influence and a career-launching exposure to one of the most innovative tech companies in the UK.
What are the perks of working at this company?
• Quick and clear career progression.
• 25 days holiday per year.
• Quick learning curve.
• Regular away days, team building and benefits.
Sign up for job alerts - its free
Competitive South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, North West, North East, Yorkshire, Nationwide ASAP
competitive plus benefits London ASAP
Competitive plus benefits London, Glasgow, Scotland, Leeds, Yorkshire Various
Competitive + bonus London Various
Up to £25000 per annum plus OTE London ASAP