- £24000.00 to £30000.00 per annum negotiable depending on experience + benefits + OTE + bonus + share scheme
- 4th February 2020
- Start date:
- August 2019
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Office Manager / Membership Coordinator
£24,000 - £30,000
Are you an excellent communicator with strong organisational skills? comfortable using excel? This is your opportunity to develop your career within an exciting company serving the digital sector
One of UK's online retail associations are looking for a Membership coordinator to join their team and act as the centre of the office supporting multiple departments! As a membership community of online retailers and global digital tech companies. They sit at the heart of this rapidly growing industry; They help retailers to better understand and improve their online and digital performance. They do this through a busy programme of data analysis, insight and events! They are based in a beautiful location in central London.
- General day to day administration tasks as well as office management (provisions / liaising with office suppliers / general) and support to the directors.
- Administration of the CRM database making sure its all up to date and inputting data.
- Organising events from arranging the venue down to budget management and operational requirements.
- Speaker coordination (in some cases recruitment) for their extensive programme of events!
- Supporting the marketing team with the events graphics and printed collateral.
- Monitoring retailer websites and collating data points for their insight programme - monitoring subtle changes and features of individual retailer websites
- Supporting the data team in production of presentations and organisation of data.
- To be extremely organised and have excellent communication skills will allow you to manage all responsibility's efficiently
- To have excellent verbal and written communication to ensure you can build great client relationships and organise outstanding events in a face to face, email and over the phone form
- Be excellent with numbers to allow you to support the data department with tasks
- Have experience of working with Microsoft programs in an admin setting which will allow you to hit the ground running!
- Experienced in an Admin based role with the ability to roll your sleeves up and get stuck into the role with authority!
If this looks like the opportunity for you click "Apply Now!"
Sign up for job alerts - its free