- £24000.00 to £30000.00 per annum + benefits
- Apply by:
- 10th January 2020
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
One of UK's online retail associations are looking for an Office Coordinator to join their team and act as the centre of the office supporting multiple departments! As a membership community of online retailers and global digital tech companies. They sit at the heart of this rapidly growing industry; They help retailers to better understand and improve their online and digital performance. They do this through a busy programme of data analysis, insight and events! They are based in a beautiful location in central London.
- General day to day administration tasks as well as office management (provisions / liaising with office suppliers / general) and managing the CRM database making sure it's all up to date and inputting data.
- Organising events from arranging the venue down to budget management and operational requirements as well as Supporting the marketing team with the events graphics and printed collateral.
- Speaker coordination (in some cases recruitment) for their extensive programme of events!
- Monitoring retailer websites and collating data points for their insight programme - monitoring subtle changes and features of individual retailer websites.
- Supporting the data team in production of presentations and organisation of data.
- To be extremely organised and have excellent communication skills will allow you to manage all responsibility's efficiently.
- To have excellent verbal and written communication to ensure you can build great client relationships and organise outstanding events in a face to face, email and over the phone form.
- Be excellent with numbers to allow you to support the data department with tasks.
- Have experience of working with Microsoft programs in an admin setting which will allow you to hit the ground running!
- Experienced in a similar type role.
If this looks like the opportunity for you click "Apply Now!"
Sign up for job alerts - its free