|Salary:||£25,000 (per annum)|
|Sectors:||Management, Secretarial & Business Admin|
Based in central London this company is a prestigious film location agency working with film production companies to find their perfect location around the UK's capital city. Due to recent growth in the UK film and TV industries this company continues to expand and enjoy success on the back of such growth. Clients include, Spectre, Mission Impossible and Bastille Day to name three.
This is a 3 month internship paying £1,800 - £2,000 per month depending on experience.
How can you expect to spend your day?
You will join the team as an Office Manager and Personal Assistant to the team, helping operations run smoothly and supporting a really broad range of duties. This is a brilliant opportunity for a recent graduate with a passion for filming, architecture and events to gain real insight into the mechanics of this dynamic industry.
Tasks you can expect to be responsible for are split into the following areas:
• Completion of weekly group performance report.
• Purchasing supplies for the office and kitchen.
• Checking and approving employee and office expenses.
• Ensuring that the office is up to date with any new employment legislation.
• Responsible for tracking staff recruitment, appraisal process and holiday tracking.
• Responsible for new starters.
• Responsible for the health and safety of the office, including the production of a health and safety policy, risk assessments, being the fire marshal for the office and maintain a first aid certificate for the office.
• Managing the meeting rooms, preparing rooms for meetings and greeting guests on arrival.
• Taking minutes during meetings.
• Answering the telephone, taking messages and re-directing phone calls as appropriate.
• Organising travel and accommodation for staff trips.
• Project Management.
• Maintaining a healthy, studious, working environment in support of positive office morale and well-being.
• Diary management for senior members of the team.
• Tracking personal finances.
• Organising personal appointments.
• Completion of ad-hoc professional and personal tasks.
What are the ideal candidate skills, experience and personality?
• Educated to degree level.
• Positive, positive, positive!
• Excellent time management, communication and organisational skills.
• Excited to make the team a better one.
• Competency with Microsoft Excel and Google Docs.
• Familiar with office I.T. set ups.
• Understanding the importance of data protection.
• Conscious of the importance of work place health and safety.
• HR experience is advantageous.
• Previous PA or Office Management experience is a bonus.
What are the perks of interning at this company?
• Front line insight into running multiple businesses.
• As much responsibility as you can prove you can handle.
• A thorough understanding of the commercial side of the film, TV and events industries in London.
• The acquisition of experience, knowledge and new skills.
• Being part of a great team who are the market leaders at what we do.
• You get to work in a unique office in Holborn within the most popular film location in history, surrounded by productions and filming on a daily basis.
• Competitive internship salary.
• Regular team holidays e.g. recent trip to Naples, Paris and Amsterdam.
• The team have a very supportive culture of unity, collaboration and personal development.
£15,600 (per annum) London ASAP
£25,000 (per annum) London ASAP
£25,000 (per annum) London ASAP
£18,000 (per annum) South East, London, Guildford ASAP
£24,000 (per annum) London ASAP
£21,000 to £22,000 (depending on experience) plus benefits London ASAP
Competitive + Benefits London ASAP
competitive plus benefits London ASAP
£23,500 plus Bonus London, Central London Ongoing
£23,000 + uncapped commission plus OTE plus Bonus London, Central London ASAP