- £30000.00 to £35000.00 per annum depending on experience
- Apply by:
- 10th April 2020
- Start date:
Are you an organised and passionate individual who is process driven and wants to coordinate the whole team? Then this is the role for you!
A company who are a brokerage selling physical gold and silver, are looking for an experienced office manager/co-ordinator to join this boutique style team, reporting directly into the CEO. They have been around for 3 years and are already ranked No1 by Money Week and are frequently featured in various editorials such as The Daily Mail and Metro. They are based by Central London in a non-corporate and nourishing environment!
* Answer inbound enquires, forward and transfer calls to the sales team
* Leasing with Clients and Suppliers for delivery of Gold and Silver
* Creation of documentation for the sales team and the wider business
* Maintaining a filing system and clerical support for all teams including data entry into excel
* Updating website, news and blogs
* Acting as the CEO's "righthand" person and supporting him with diary management and various Ad hoc tasks
* Organised, Hardworking and process driven which will ensure you are able to hit the ground running and make sure all tasks are completed
* Excellent written and verbal communication to ensure great telephone etiquette and allow you to communicate with all clients and suppliers in a professional way
* Strong attention to detail, trustworthy and committed will allow the CEO to trust you with various tasks and know everything is under control while being committed to the business!
* Proficient in MS Word, Outlook and Excel
* Committed to providing a great service for Clients and Co-workers alike will ensure a great impression of the company and encourage repeat business!
If this looks like the next role for you click "Apply Now!" before its too late!
Sign up for job alerts - its free