Office Coordinator | Start up
- £24000 to £29000 per annum negotiable depending on experience + benefits + share scheme
- 30th January 2020
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
My client are an award-winning financial service firm, combining sound methodologies with intuitive cloud-cased technologies to help businesses manage currency more effectively. Their unique approach has attracted investment from some of the world's most respected institutions, including JP Morgan, The Soros Fund and Old Mutual.
Since their inception in 2009, the business has grown 50% year-on-year working in a mature and highly competitive industry. Today, they are a team of 100 transacting billions, and in April 2017 listed on the London Stock Exchange. Throughout their journey, there's one thing that has consistently set them apart - the people.
They're passionate about providing talented individuals with life-changing career opportunities and giving them the tools and support they need to fully take advantage of them. Over 60% of the team are shareholders and they're committed to making new ones each year. This continues to be possible because, despite being a mature, profitable and high growth business, they've never stopped acting like a start-up.
My client are seeking a proactive and diligent individual who can take on the responsibility of managing a fast-paced office environment, deliver detailed reporting to the finance team and provide administrative support to senior management.
This role is the first of its kind for my client with the position coming to fruition due to their rapid increase in headcount and move into a brand-new office building in August 2019.
We are looking for:
- A problem-solver with a strong initiative
- High attention to detail
- Proactive and enthusiastic individual
- Able to anticipate the needs of the office before being asked to
- Someone who has experience in a similar role and as a result can introduce creative new practices and bring a breadth of knowledge to the position
- Administrative responsibilities and diary management for the senior management team.
- Managing the everyday operation of the office facilities and amenities.
- Assisting in organising quarterly celebrations and incentive trips abroad for the team.
- Booking national and international travel and accommodation for staff.
- Overseeing the business' 'Save As You Earn' scheme and private healthcare policies for staff.
- £24-29,000 salary depending on experience.
- Attractive share equity and bonus programmes for high performers.
- Private healthcare program covering all employees and their families.
- Extra day of holiday for every year at Alpha.
- Company-wide trips abroad.
- Quarterly team celebrations.
- Brand new office in fitted with our own state of the art gym and bar.
- Working hours 7:30am-5:30pm or 8:00am-6:00pm.
Sign up for job alerts - its free