npower - Operational Management Graduate Scheme
- £26,500 with an excellent reward package + benefits + bonus
- West Midlands, Yorkshire, Harrogate, Leeds, Solihull, Worcester
- Apply by:
- 11th November 2018
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
About the role:
The scheme will allow you to complete a variety of 4 placements over a 2-year period, allowing you to gain an invaluable insight into the heart of different business functions and how they make a real impact on our customers, allowing you to develop to become a future leader within npower.
You will explore:
• Customer interaction and experience across the whole portfolio with an understanding of what are the key drivers in developing services that will provide best in class Customer Satisfaction scores
• Leading and managing people in a dynamic environment
• Developing and delivering commercially sound business plans
• Understanding and making financial /operational trade-off decisions
• Understanding a Cost to Serve operational environment, how the business generates costs and the cost value of workstreams
• Continuous improvement and change and transformation leadership
• Different revenue streams within the business
• Operational leadership, working in a regulated environment understanding the importance of cultivating a people centric culture of Health, Safety and Wellbeing in a highly engaged workforce
• Industry and supply licence regulatory obligations
As an Operational Management graduate, you will:
• Possess a willingness and confidence to engage and influence stakeholders at all levels whilst delivering great customer service
• Demonstrate the ability to work in a fast paced dynamic environment balancing customer experience against the operational demands of the organisation
• Exhibit commercial and strategic ability putting the customer at the heart of everything we do
• Identify the impact of business decisions particularly with costs
• Ability to analyse, identify synergies s across different business functions and operational services generating opportunities to develop value add propositions
• A strong desire to challenge, question and generate innovation with peers and key stakeholders.
You will require a minimum 2:2 degree, in any discipline.
npower is one of Britain’s leading energy companies, and is part of the innogy group, one of Europe’s leading electricity and gas companies.
We serve around 4.9 million residential and business accounts with electricity and gas.
We have offices based across the UK and Europe, providing large selection of business areas for you explore as a graduate. We support agile working in the majority of our offices, which makes for a great work/life balance.
Our graduate schemes focus on finding tomorrow’s future leaders of the Energy Industry.
Our people are our business.
Please be aware that due to the popularity of this programme it may be necessary for us to bring the deadline forward so we would encourage you to complete and submit your application at your earliest convenience.
Sign up for job alerts - its free