npower - Engineering 2019 Graduate Scheme
- £30,500 with an excellent reward package + benefits + bonus
- South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, North West, North East, Yorkshire, Nationwide, International (Europe)
- Apply by:
- 9th December 2018
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Interested in the technology and engineering behind any or all of the below? Then why not consider the new npower Engineering Graduate Scheme.
npower is not just an energy supplier to your homes but a major player in the Industrial & Commercial energy market as well. npower Business Solutions (nBS) is the second largest (by volume) energy supplier to industry in the UK and our customers demand we help them to reduce both their energy bills and carbon emissions.
We are looking for; two smart, innovative and commercially minded engineers to join our Energy Solutions business, where we not only look at engineering solutions to reduce energy and carbon emissions but also how to create revenue and income for our customers.
One of the biggest changes the UK will see in the next 20 years is how and where energy is generated and distributed, you could be at the forefront of the change.
What we need from our Engineering graduates:
Our selection process is new, innovative and involves us seeing you undertaking research and development to come up with an options paper for one of our customers. Do you have what it takes to win this competition, to present to and challenge npower’s hugely experienced staff and then potentially start your working career with npower, pocketing £500 and a potential place on our Engineering Graduate Scheme.
• Minimum of a 2:1 degree (or higher) in a heavy engineering based subject
And we can offer you:
• 2-year graduate scheme based in Solihull
• Certified Professional Development, Membership of the Energy Institute, Official internal engineering mentors. STEM Ambassador expected
• Starting salary of £30,500 with an excellent reward package
• £1,500 joining bonus
Do you think you have what it takes to join us on our journey into the energy solutions of the future?
If so, then click the apply button and start your journey today.
Sign up for job alerts - its free