npower - Digital & Data Graduate Scheme
- £26,500 with an excellent reward package + benefits + bonus
- West Midlands, North East, Yorkshire, Leeds, Solihull, Durham
- Apply by:
- 11th November 2018
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
About the role:
npower aims to be a data driven Company offering a leading Digital experience to Customers and Employees. By being Digitally capable in all functions we will ensure that, Customer or employee the primary engagement is a Digital one. The future of the business is focussed on how we manage and maximise data, driving insight, identifying new ways of engaging with Customers and profitable routes to market. We’re looking for exceptional candidates who have the potential to be leaders in our Digital and Data world
This scheme offers a fantastic opportunity to gain insight into our business, through a range of placements over a 2 year period. In exchange for your drive, passion and thirst for knowledge, we’ll provide you with the necessary skills to unlock your leadership potential in a Digital first organisation . By joining our graduate scheme, you’ll have the opportunity to experience a variety of roles over 24 months, which most people won’t experience in a lifetime.
You could find yourself involved in:
• Project management and business analysis
• Digital customer experience and journey optimisation
• Strategy, transformation and future technology
• Data Science and Behavioural analytics
As a Digital and Data graduate, you will:
• Evidence your enthusiasm and aptitude, combining analytical thinking, organisation and communication skills
• Provide willingness and confidence to engage with stakeholders
• Highlight the importance of a strong team ethos, ensuring everyone has an involvement and is making an impact
• Demonstrate the ability and motivation to tackle new initiatives and challenge where appropriate.
• Have an interest in consumer technology and the Digitisation of the energy industry
npower is one of Britain’s leading energy companies, and is part of the innogy group, one of Europe’s leading electricity and gas companies.
We serve around 4.9 million residential and business accounts with electricity and gas.
We have offices based across the UK and Europe, providing large selection of business areas for you explore as a graduate. We support agile working in the majority of our offices, which makes for a great work/life balance.
Our graduate schemes focus on finding tomorrow’s future leaders of the Energy Industry.
Our people are our business.
Please be aware that due to the popularity of this programme it may be necessary for us to bring the deadline forward so we would encourage you to complete and submit your application at your earliest convenience.
Sign up for job alerts - its free