npower - Business Transformation Graduate Scheme
- £26,500 with an excellent reward package plus benefits plus Bonus
- West Midlands, Yorkshire, Harrogate, Leeds, Solihull
- Apply by:
- 11th November 2018
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
About the role:
The scheme will allow you to complete a variety of 4 placements over a 2-year period, preparing you with exceptional project management skills – focussing on methodology, process re-engineering and design, as well as the soft skills required. You will support a variety of business segments through large scale change and transformation projects whilst successfully driving change allowing you to develop to become a future leader within npower.
Opportunities are available to:
• Build your understanding of project delivery methodologies and gain experience of hands on project and Scheme delivery
• Experience and observe best practice in a professional Change and Transformation environment
• Utilise and enhance your commercial awareness
• Develop and understanding of operational activities, e.g. metering
• Enact tangible and business critical Change and Transformation Management
• Translate corporate strategy into key change deliverables in line with the Business plan
As a Business Transformation Graduate, you will:
• Be comfortable assuming increasing accountability for key projects spanning a range of business functions
• Identify and understand dependencies and consequences of business changes that could impact our business, customers and partners
• Demonstrate the capability to unite different stakeholders behind common objectives
• Demonstrate resilience and ability to facilitate and challenge others where appropriate
• Engage confidently, enthusiastically and proactively with a range of stakeholders
• Evidence a solutions-based focus and approach
You will require a minimum 2:2 degree, in any discipline.
npower is one of Britain’s leading energy companies, and is part of the innogy group, one of Europe’s leading electricity and gas companies.
We serve around 4.9 million residential and business accounts with electricity and gas.
We have offices based across the UK and Europe, providing large selection of business areas for you to explore as a graduate. We support agile working in the majority of our offices, which makes for a great work/life balance.
Our graduate schemes focus on finding tomorrow’s future leaders of the Energy Industry.
Our people are our business.
Please be aware that due to the popularity of this programme it may be necessary for us to bring the deadline forward so we would encourage you to complete and submit your application at your earliest convenience.
Sign up for job alerts - its free