|Salary:||£25,000 (per annum)|
|Sectors:||Marketing, Research & Analysis|
Our client is Britain's biggest airline carrier measured by number of passengers carried, operating domestic and international scheduled services on over 600 routes in 32 countries.
This is a grad job offering up to £25K per annum.
How you can expect to spend your day:
• Working within the Operations Control Centre - OCC, the primary responsibility is to manage the entire day to day Network Operation, ensuring all the different aspects of the operation are co-ordinated to enable the company network to operate on schedule.
• Network Operations is comprised of highly a dedicated & experienced team with the purpose of ensuring safety, compliance and providing the customer with the highest possible quality of service is an integral part of the overall Operations team.
• Working closely with Flight Ops, Ground Ops, Cabin Services, Performance and Planning, Safety and Security, and Maintenance Operations.
• Reporting to the Network Operations Manager, the Network Operations Analyst is responsible for analytical process and capabilities within the Network Operations team, focusing with on the Crewing Department.
• Safety: passionate about safety, demonstrating a rigorous commitment to prevent unsafe work practices.
• Have an awareness of Flight Time limitations, so that the company maintain safe and compliant rosters at all times, in line with legal requirements, Crew contracts, and company policies
• Keeping up-to-date with the latest rule sets, protocols and systems updates
• Ensuring consistent delivery of all required on time performance reporting
• Developing sustainable analytical tools for the OCC Management team to utilise, focusing on the Crewing department
• Understanding and tracking trends in network disruption
• Work alongside the other Network Operations Analyst in supporting on time performance initiatives by providing detailed root cause analysis
• Passionate about roster quality, the impact on the crew, the OCC and its relationship with the CcpBH [Crew cost per block hour] and how the roster role influences these metrics.
• Continually looks at new ways of working, championing simplicity.
• Checking information for robustness and accuracy
• Be able to identify trends and outliers in large datasets, and present information in a way that will allow a business decision to be made
• Developing holistic analytical tools for the OCC community to use to improve live decision making
• Any ad hoc work or projects required to support the Roster Production Manager or members of the Supply Chain management team
• Any ad hoc analysis and develop tools required to support decision making and reporting related to all phases of the roster, from pre-publication up to post operation
• Be a role model at all times
• Pro-actively builds relationships with key stakeholders.
• Working together as part of a team towards a common goal
Customer (internal and external)
• Identifying, recommending and implement improvements within the department
• Support with the strategy of the department
• Seek out Qualitative feedback from Pre-Ops and Crewing on how the roster evolves through to operation to influence future into roster production
The ideal intern's personality and qualifications:
• Looking for highly talented, forward thinking people with a real sense of fun.
• Understanding of key performance metrics
• Understanding and experience using analytics/data science
• Experience using Microsoft SSAS Cubes and advanced Microsoft Excel
• Experience using Tableau visualisation platform
• Experience writing/using SQL
• Strong interpersonal and communications skills
• Good presentation skills
• Ability to work in a team that strives for continuous improvement
• High degree of personal / professional flexibility
• Desirable skills - Experience in Ms SQL Studio, SSIS scripts, Tableau, Python, VB scripts
£20,000 (per annum) London ASAP
£19,000 (per annum) London ASAP
£25,000 (per annum) London ASAP
£20,000 (per annum) London ASAP
£26,000 (per annum) London ASAP
£32,000 plus benefits Yorkshire ASAP
Competitive London ASAP
£25,000 plus benefits London ASAP
£18.5k – £22k + uncapped commission plus OTE South East, Kingston upon Thames, London, Central London, North West, Leeds, Yorkshire, Manchester, Reading ASAP
£26,500 plus benefits plus Bonus South West, Malmesbury Various