|Salary:||Competitive plus benefits|
|Sectors:||Science & Technology, Secretarial & Business Admin, Energy & Utilities, Research & Analysis|
NAVBLUE, an Airbus Company, is a leading global provider of flight operations solutions, serving more than 350 airlines and aviation services customers. NAVBLUE’s product suite includes aeronautical charts, navigation data solutions, flight planning, aircraft performance software (take-off/landing, weight and balance), and crew planning solutions. Many of NAVBLUE’s products can be configured as part of an Electronic Flight Bag solution, including take-off data calculation, weight and balance, and aeronautical charts. These products, supported by NAVBLUE’s AS9100 and ISO: 9001 certification, directly support millions of flights each year and help NAVBLUE customers maximize efficiency, reduce costs, ensure compliance with complex national
The Navigation Data Analyst will be involved in learning and developing skills to enable the day-to-day maintenance of the NAVBLUE UK Aeronautical Navigation Database carried out to the required specification and quality standards.
• Analysis of NOTAMs, AIP Amendments that promulgate changes to aeronautical data within the database
• Executing the changes in the database using text editors and database software
• Interpretation of the results of electronic quality control checks done on the data.
• Maintaining the database to the required specification and standard, ensuring that pre-determined deadlines are met
• Making use of electronic calculation and checking programs
• Answering customer queries relating to data supplied to them.
• Seek clarification of source data problems from various countries’ Aeronautical Information Departments.
• Liaise with the relevant departments for any queries including any State source data problems using the appropriate communication method.
• Ensuring good housekeeping, Health & Safety and Quality is maintained at all times.
• Educated to ‘A’ level or equivalent
• Computer Data entry skills and a proven knowledge of Microsoft Office.
• A basic knowledge of geography, cartography or air navigation is desirable, although it is expected that data encoding techniques will be developed through training on the job.
• Proven ability to produce high standard of work required for safety critical data.
• Ability to work to strict deadlines.
• Collaborates effectively in a team environment
• Attention to detail & quality minded
How to Apply:
Candidates who are interested in joining the NAVBLUE team are invited to submit their resume and cover letter, highlighting their work experiences and skills by clicking on the 'Apply Now' button.
We thank all applicants for applying. Only selected applicants will be contacted.
£21,000 to £26,000 Nationwide Ongoing
Competitive Leicester ASAP
£25,738 Nationwide ASAP
Competitive plus benefits International (Europe), Nationwide Various
Competitive depending on experience London, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland Ongoing
Competitive depending on experience London, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland ASAP
£22,000 plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus expenses London Ongoing
Competitive International (Europe), India, United States, China, Birmingham 1-Sep-2017
£30,490 rising to £32,963 after 1 year plus benefits London ASAP
£26,000 (plus £2,000 welcome bonus) plus benefits South East ASAP
£25,440 plus benefits Manchester Various
£19k London ASAP
£23,700 plus benefits West Midlands 2-Jan-2017
£18000 to £20000 per annum plus OTE Central 31-Oct-2016
£21,996 + bonuses plus benefits plus Bonus South East, London ASAP
Competitive plus benefits London 1-Sep-2017
£25000.00 to £30000.00 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London
£22000.00 per annum plus OTE London ASAP