Native Dutch Speaking Graduate Sales Executive - London
- £24k Basic, £6K OTE (uncapped) negotiable depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE
- London, Central London
- Apply by:
- 14th June 2018
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Graduate Sales Executive - Exciting Cyber-Security organisation
Graduate Sales Executive - Native Dutch speaker
£24k Basic, £6K OTE (uncapped)
Various incentives - Trips away for achievers, drinks with clients, sports events in a VC backed company.
Celsius are currently recruiting a Dutch Speaking Graduate Sales Executive for an exciting cyber-security organisation that have grown 50% year on year, VC backed and have recently acquired an organisation.
This is an excellent opportunity to:
• Work as part of a dynamic team of young aspirational graduates
• Be part of a company who constantly grown year on year
• Like to attend large sporting events, they recently entered and raced a yacht in Cowes week
• Work standard office hours
• Attend global trade shows in the cyber-security space
• Work with clients in the lucrative and fast paced IT sector
• Receive full Industry recognised sales training
• Based in brand new offices in Central London with lots of modern features
The organisation is a global information security company that specialises in protecting and managing privileged users, applications and sensitive information to improve compliance, productivity and protect organisations against insider threats and advanced external threats. They work with over 1,350 global customers, including more than 35 percent of the Fortune 100 and 7 of the 10 largest banks worldwide.
As a graduate you will be adding to nurturing a pot of potential prospects clients that are all other businesses. Essentially you are “market making” and moving the prospect from 0%-30% of the sale. You will gain leads from a number of different sources and have lots of touch points with a customer. Following up on event attendees- inviting to next event - sign up to newsletter - been on website, you will be targeted on booking five meetings/week creating stakeholder maps around decision makers in potential protects organisation. A follow up could be a webinar demo booked with one of the consultants to demo the software online and/or educating your prospects over the phone.
A fantastic opportunity for a young aspiring Graduate to kick start their career in the biggest growing part of the technology industry with a global organisation.
If you are a native Dutch speaker and want to be considered for this position, Celsius want to hear from you today on: 0203 693 8205! Alternatively, send your CV.
Sign up for job alerts - its free