Natio Recruitment - Graduate Recruitment Consultant
- Competitive + benefits
- Apply by:
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Natio Recruitment is on the hunt for top tier graduates looking to become Trainee Recruitment Consultants in 2019. Do you think what you have what it takes to be a successful Recruitment Consultant?
• Have you started on your search after traveling and looking for
• Are you hard-working and ambitious and would like to work in an environment where you can have fun?
• Are you looking for a career in something exciting, challenging, yet rewarding?
Why not consider a career in Recruitment??
We are a recruitment company specialising in placing UX, UI, Digital and Product Designers with some the leading and established digital companies across London. We work with a range of companies across various industries.
At Natio we pride ourselves on our company culture, which embodies: Transparency, Excellence, Service and Care. We take time to identify the needs of our clients and candidates before providing a tailored solution.
Recruitment Consultant- Responsibilities:
As a consultant you will:
• Identify candidates suited for the clients that we partner with
• Carry out business development of client accounts someone that embodies our values of Transparency, Excellence, Service and Care!
• Deal with candidate and client relationship management
• Build a database of clients and candidates to service the market place that we cover
• Contribute positively to the work environment and achieving personal targets
Recruitment Consultant - Benefits:
• A structured and clear career progression
• A clear training and development programme
• A competitive salary and commission package
• An environment that is supportive of charitable initiatives and social causes
• A MacBook
• Nice, Fun offices in central London
• Half-day Fridays
• Flexible working environment
• Natio Academy sessions that help Natio members achieve life goals
• Flexible holiday arrangements
• Holiday Incentive Targets
• Paid for Incentives, including theatre tickets, paid for family breaks
• Work life balance
• Free coffee, breakfast and Fruit
Recruitment Consultant - What do we look for?
• Someone that embodies our values of Transparency, Excellence, Service
• Any degree (we hire graduates from across Business, Humanities, Sciences, Arts and beyond!)
• An entrepreneurial spirit with strong professional ambition
• Outgoing and having excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Track record of excellence in extra-curricular activities
If becoming a Recruitment Consultant sounds like the career for you and you want to find out more, please apply directly with a CV for immediate consideration. If successful, please expect to be contacted by Sofia Koomson or Melvin Asare to discuss your application/interview invite.
*Unfortunately Natio is unable to sponsor any form of visa. However, we will take your details and if that changes in the future we will be happy to contact you with any relevant vacancies.
Sign up for job alerts - its free