|Salary:||Competitive + benefits|
|Sectors:||Distribution & Logistics, Management, Retail, Buying & Merchandising|
Reporting into the Branch Merchandising Manager you analyse and effectively manage stock across the business for a given product area, to maximise sales at an optimum price, identifying potential stock issues and proposing commercial solutions. Working with the rest of the trading team as well as buying and planning to implement change and shape the future buying patterns of the business.
This is a great opportunity to join a fast growing business and Branch Merchandising Team. The position is full time permanent.
What you'll be doing
• Working with Buying and Planning to identify sales and stock anomalies to ensure future buys reflect current trends
• React to sales in season and manipulate stock packages to reflect these patterns
• Oversee allocation of stock across the UK and Europe for a given product area, working closely with a trading assistant to ensure that correct levels of stock in store based on the store grading
• Manage commercial redistribution of stock throughout the season to maximize sales
• Working with Retail team to deliver correct ranging for new stores in line with store plans, store profile and buy
• An integral part of grading of stores at the beginning of the season so that product ranges reflect the profile and historic sales patterns of stores
• Carry out regular store visits so allocation strategies are reviewed and changes are communicated back to relevant teams
• Manage promotional stock activity across the business and identify actions to ensure stock is sold in line with business expectations
• Ensure critical path targets are met so the business can run smoothly
• Identify over and underperforming styles against plan and propose solutions in the form of promotion, price adjustments, and allocation to maximize sell through, bringing orders forward etc.
We would love to meet someone with
• Ideally you will be mathematic or analytical graduate or equivalent
• Proven ability to analyse data
• Highly proficient in Excel
• Capacity to analyze a large amount of data and provide intelligent conclusions and actions that are communicated back to the business
• Strong commercial awareness which underpin all proposals made to the business
• Effective time and workload management in a fast paced environment, reacting to the needs of the business
• The ability to build and maintain strong relationships with many areas of the business
What's in it for you?
• Competitive salary and benefits package
• Holiday allowance
• 50% staff discount & 25% for family and friends
• Pension scheme (eligible after a probationary period)
Zakti is a lifestyle brand for people who want stylish, high quality clothing without paying the earth. Fit, function and comfort are paramount, but our customers are still looking for gear that helps them look great and feel confident.
At the heart of the Zakti brand is a passion for product, with a laid-back approach that shows that we’re advocates of a healthy lifestyle, but not obsessives. We kit our customers out in the best gear for their activity of choice – even if it is coffee with friends, and by cutting out the big brand middle man, our products are an unbeatable price too.
At Mountain Warehouse we have been developing the very best outdoor gear for all the family since 1997.
Unlike other outdoor retailers, we don’t carry lots of different brands. In fact, almost all the products we sell through our stores and website are exclusive to Mountain Warehouse – you won’t find them anywhere else.
Why do we do this? Well, by designing our own top quality products and having them made to our exacting standards, we can cut out the middleman. So that means you get the exact same quality, but at significantly lower prices than you’ll find at other shops.
We have well located and well stocked stores where you and your family can get straightforward advice from our knowledgeable, friendly staff. In most of our stores you can even bring your dog in too! Everything we do is focused on serving our growing group of customers who like what we have to offer: the best gear, the best service and the best prices.
We would love it if you joined them.
£21,017 p.a. plus benefits plus Bonus East Midlands Various
£22,631 plus benefits plus Bonus South West, Weston-super-Mare, United Kingdom ASAP
£26,015 London, Shoreditch ASAP
competitive depending on experience plus benefits Watford, London ASAP
£8.45 an hour Nationwide ASAP
£21,000 + benefits South East, High Wycombe, Central, Oxford Various
competitive plus benefits London ASAP
competitive plus benefits West Midlands, Birmingham ASAP
Competitive plus benefits plus Bonus International (Europe), London 1-Sep-2017
Competitive plus benefits International (Europe), Nationwide Ongoing
competitive plus benefits Nationwide ASAP
£30,491 (rising to £32,963 after 1 year) London ASAP
£18,000 (OTE £35k to £50k 1st year) plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus North West, Manchester ASAP
£23000 to £25000 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus stock options plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus Central ASAP
£18,000 (OTE £35k to £50k 1st year) plus benefits plus OTE South West, Bristol ASAP
£20000 negotiable plus OTE plus Bonus plus expenses London, Central London ASAP
£18000 plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus expenses Leeds, Yorkshire ASAP
£20000 to £24000 per annum plus stock options plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus share scheme Central ASAP