|Salary:||Competitive plus benefits|
|Location:||London, Wales, Cardiff|
|Sectors:||Architecture & Construction, Consultancy, Engineering, Management|
We're a global management, engineering and development consultancy focused on guiding our clients through many of the planet's most intricate challenges. We're committed to making a positive contribution to the well-being of our staff and the environment, communities and market places in which we operate.
Our graduate programme will give you the experience and technical knowledge you are looking for to develop your skills. You will be able to join our accredited professional development scheme which will enable you to work towards membership of a professional organisation or chartered status with the Institute of Consulting (IC).
You will enrol onto the Mott MacDonald Academy, a four-year development programme which runs alongside your professional development scheme, The programme introduces you to key business and commercial competencies, helping you to drive your career forward with Mott MacDonald.
We understand that every person's ambitions are unique to them therefore we have a vast library of e-learning courses available.
As well as this we also offer a competitive salary; biannual salary reviews for your first three years; contributory pension; flexible benefits scheme; and a variety of subsidised sports and social activities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate, and take positive steps to create an inclusive culture.
Our consultants work with public and private sector organisations to improve efficiency, enabling them to save money and work efficiently. We help streamline project and programme delivery, equipping organisations with the right strategy, staffing and skills to attain and sustain success. As a graduate, you will benefit from working for a large multidisciplinary organisation. Our management consultancy skills span a far wider range than many of our principal competitors because our business covers everything from energy, property, telecommunications, transport and utilities to healthcare and education management and central and local government.
Within our management consultancy scheme we offer opportunities in the following areas:
• Business transformation (Cardiff): The team are experts in change management, and through change and improvement programmes help private and public sector organisations to become more efficient and increase business effectiveness.
• Education, Health and Care (London): The team specialises in Public sector consultancy, and ensure that their clients deliver key services efficiently and efficiently. They also support the successful implementation of new public policy.
• Infrastructure finance (London): The team provides project and corporate investment-related technical & commercial advice and business solutions to developers, investors, funders, regulated asset owners and operators, local authorities, government departments and agencies in the global infrastructure finance market.
As a Graduate consultant you will be working as part of a team alongside other graduates and experienced professional. You will learn about Mott MacDonald, our structure and culture and will be exposed to real projects. We will involve you in various project phases so you gain vital on-the-job experience through our vast range of technical expertise.
Work typically involves:
• Supporting senior consultants and their teams with business improvement, and change, and strategic project and programme management projects
• Facilitating workshops with clients and stakeholders
• Supporting senior consultants on lean, collaborative working and project management projects
• Carrying out research, data collection and analysis
• Drafting and editing project reports and documents
• Supporting Bid Managers in collating bid documentation
• Liaise confidently with internal colleagues across Mott MacDonald.
To apply for the for this scheme, you will have less than 12 months post graduate experience and have achieved a 2:1 or above in a relevant business related discipline.
We are looking for graduates with the following characteristics:
• Methodical approach to problem solving
• Ability to use your initiative to undertake tasks efficiently and independently
• Excellent verbal communication skills, which allow you to confidently liaise with clients and team members
• Excellent written communication and attention to detail, and be able to demonstrate accurate report writing
We are looking for flexible and motivated graduates with a genuine passion for business and consulting work, and a desire to make a difference in the world. If this describes you, apply today to launch your career at Mott MacDonald.
Application deadline is the 20 November 2016.
£16,800 plus benefits pro rata Nationwide 1-Jun-2017
£23,000 to £40,000 plus OTE South West, London, Bristol ASAP
£22,000 plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus expenses London Ongoing
£24,982 South West, Bristol, United Kingdom, Nationwide ASAP
£24,000 plus benefits Nationwide 1-Sep-2017
£23,500 + Benefits Nationwide ASAP
£19k London ASAP
Competitive plus benefits London 3-Jul-2017
£32,500 +£5,000 welcome bonus plus benefits plus Bonus Nationwide
Competitive plus benefits London
£28,000 plus benefits South West, London, Scotland
£22,000 to £24,500 location weighting plus benefits plus Bonus Nationwide Ongoing
competitive negotiable London ASAP
£23,383 to £26,448 Glasgow, Scotland ASAP
£25000 to 30000 per annum London 11-May-2017
£23000 per annum, Company Car! West Midlands, Birmingham 15-May-2017
£24,000 plus benefits Nationwide 1-Sep-2017
competitive North West 30-May-2017