|Salary:||Competitive plus benefits|
|Sectors:||Architecture & Construction, Engineering|
We're a global management, engineering and development consultancy focused on guiding our clients through many of the planet's most intricate challenges. We're committed to making a positive contribution to the well-being of our staff and the environment, communities and market places in which we operate.
Our graduate programme will give you the experience and technical knowledge you are looking for to develop your skills. You will be able to join our accredited professional development scheme which will enable you to work towards membership of a professional organisation or chartered status with the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport (CILT) or the Institution of Civil Engineers (ICE).
You will enrol onto the Mott MacDonald Academy, a four-year development programme which runs alongside your professional development scheme, The programme introduces you to key business and commercial competencies, helping you to drive your career forward with Mott MacDonald.
We understand that every person's ambitions are unique to them therefore we have a vast library of e-learning courses available.
As well as this we also offer a competitive salary; biannual salary reviews for your first three years; contributory pension; flexible benefits scheme; and a variety of subsidised sports and social activities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate, and take positive steps to create an inclusive culture.
The role will be working within the aviation stream, assisting senior planners, engineers and analysts in the delivery of major and minor projects to meet defined client objectives across a variety of aviation disciplines. As a graduate you will be joining. Our Integrated Transport Aviation consultancy stream is one of the fastest growing parts of Mott MacDonald's. Our aviation team offers a breadth of aviation-related knowledge and air transport skills, from aviation policy, air traffic forecasting and financial modelling to master planning, facilities planning, terminal design and airport engineering, including pavements and specialist systems. Our aviation team's deep understanding of the aviation industry from all air transport viewpoints enables us to ensure that aviation projects are delivered to the highest standard of quality.
The aviation team are looking to recruit graduates into the following areas:
• Airport engineering (civil)
• Aviation strategy and forecasting
• Airport planning
• As a Graduate airport engineer Or Graduate airport planner your role would include:Use and become familiar with relevant industry standards covering aviation and airport environments;
• Airport planning and design including: runways and taxiways, aprons and stands, airfield systems and infrastructure, passenger terminals, general aviation and cargo terminals;
• Master planning for airport expansion, analysing the current capacity of the facilities and the future needs.
• Use relevant software to map part of the work (e.g. CAD, AutoCAD, Excel, Civils 3D);
• Use airport planning software (CAST for passenger simulation in terminals, and AIRTOP for airside planning)
• Attend site visits for the purpose of surveys, monitoring visits, masterplanning or similar;
As a Graduate airport analyst your role would include:
• Data and information sourcing, analysis and interpretation;
• Supporting senior forecasters with the generation of annual and peak passenger/cargo traffic forecasts for new or existing airports;
• Supporting members of the Aviation Strategy and Forecasting team and working alongside other teams in larger, multi-disciplinary projects;
• Develop mathematical models to be used in the development of required forecasts;
• Supporting in due diligence work;
• Assisting with the production of reports and presentations and responding to questions from internal and external clients and other parties;
To apply for this scheme you will have less than 12 months experience and have achieved, or are expected to achieve, a 2.1 or above in one of the following degree disciplines:
• civil engineering,
• airport planning,
• aviation management
• aviation related discipline.
We are looking for graduates with the following:
• Methodical approach to problem solving
• Ability to use your initiative to undertake tasks efficiently and independently.
• Excellent verbal communication skills, which allow you to confidently liaise with clients and team members
• Excellent written communication and attention to detail, and able to demonstrate accurate technical drawings and good report writing
Application deadline is the 1st February 2017
We are looking for flexible and motivated graduates with a genuine passion for aviation, and a desire to make a difference in the world. If this describes you, apply today to launch your career at Mott MacDonald.
Competitive depending on experience London, Republic of Ireland ASAP
£24,000 plus benefits Nationwide 1-Sep-2017
Competitive plus benefits South West, Malmesbury Various
£23,000 to £40,000 plus OTE South West, London, Bristol ASAP
Competitive plus benefits London
£26,500 plus benefits East Midlands, West Midlands ASAP
£19k London ASAP
Competitive plus benefits London 3-Jul-2017
£32,500 +£5,000 welcome bonus plus benefits plus Bonus Nationwide
Competitive plus benefits London
£28,000 plus benefits South West, London, Scotland
£22,000 to £24,500 location weighting plus benefits plus Bonus Nationwide Ongoing
£22,000 to £25,000 basic + Commission plus OTE London Ongoing
£18 to 22,000, plus Profit Share pro rata plus share scheme London ASAP
competitive London ASAP
£27,000 + Phone + Laptop + Travel plus benefits plus Bonus London ASAP
£22,000 to £45,000 plus OTE South East, Central, Slough ASAP
£22,000 to £25,000 basic negotiable London ASAP