Morgan Stanley - Campus Ambassador
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing investment banking, securities, wealth management and investment management services. With offices in more than 40 countries, the Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments, institutions, and individuals.
We are looking for self-motivated, enthusiastic, and creative students to become Morgan Stanley Campus Ambassadors for the 2022/23 academic year. Ambassadors will act as our on-campus voice, eyes, and ears. They will be passionate about the impact of our work, have strong relationships with societies that promote equality and diversity and be able to showcase the Morgan Stanley brand to their on-campus network.
Morgan Stanley will be running virtual events and internship programmes across the year. You will be a key player in promoting our opportunities to your university. You will be equipped with marketing, management, and communications training at the beginning of the year along with continued support throughout.
[NB – Only open to students that are 2nd years in a 3-year course or 3rd years in a 4-year course & attend the following universities: University of Bristol, University of Exeter, Cambridge University, Imperial University, LSE, University of Leeds, University of Manchester, Oxford University, Queen Mary University, Warwick University, Edinburgh, Robert Gordon, University of West Scotland, University of Nottingham and UCL]
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Promote the Morgan Stanley brand to fellow students at your university and show students the benefits of applying for our programmes and events.
- Building relationships with student societies, your career services & key academics.
- Plan and host on-campus events for potential Morgan Stanley recruitment candidates.
- Distribute Morgan Stanley giveaways and marketing merchandise on Campus.
- Attend Morgan Stanley on-campus events at your university
- Contribute content towards Morgan Stanley social media and/or vlogs.
- Regular calls with Connectr to update us with your progress.
- Monthly reporting evidencing your activities, and a year-end report.
- £10.65/hr for a maximum of 30 hours across the 2022/23 academic year
- Early access to on and off campus events with Morgan Stanley
- Brilliant experience for your CV
- Expanding personal & professional network
- Build confidence & people-management skills
- Exposure and connection to Morgan Stanley recruitment contacts
How to apply:
Send your CV & 2min video clip detailing “Why I want to be a Campus Ambassador” to firstname.lastname@example.org by the 14th of September. [Recorded with a personal device, the video can also be sent via google drive or as a YouTube link.]
After submitting your application, successful candidates will have a telephone interview. Subsequently, if you are selected as the Campus Ambassador, you will be asked to attend a compulsory in-person training session on the 23rd of September.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :marketing jobs leeds marketing jobs manchester marketing jobs london morgan stanley campus ambassador connectr
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Sponsored Milwaukee Field Marketing Executives - Graduate Leadership Programme 2022
£27,000 + branded company vehicle
South East, South West, London, North West, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Nationwide
Aspire - Women in Tech Program
£23,000 to £25,000
South East, South West, London, North West, Scotland, Bournemouth, Glasgow, Manchester, Stevenage, Heathrow
Trainee Recruitment CONSULTANT - TRIDENT INTERNATIONAL - West End, London
30,000 to 40,000 OTE
Graduate Data Management Consultant – paid to train
£34k Starting Salary
Graduate Production Support Analyst - UK
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Yorkshire, Nationwide, Republic of Ireland
Graduate Software Developer (No coding experience required)