|Sectors:||Banking, Consultancy, Science & Technology, Finance, Research & Analysis,|
This program will provide the opportunity to gain in-depth insight into a variety of financial institutions, working within our Enterprise Risk Solutions business units, focused on delivering high quality products and services across our client base. With a combination of formal and on-the-job training, alongside ongoing mentoring, you will be expected to work collaboratively with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
We are currently recruiting across the following business: Risk Measurement, Insurance (Edinburgh), Research & Modeling, Credit Assessment & Origination, Business Discovery and Asset, Liability & Capital Solutions.
How to Start your Career at Moody’s
• Are you interested in financial markets and / or technology?
• Do you like working in a diverse environment, getting involved in real projects and seeking opportunities to develop beyond formal training?
• Do you have a strong quantitative aptitude, good basics in programming languages and proven analytical skills?
• Do you have strong written and verbal communication skills, along with exceptional drive and interpersonal skills?
• Do you have a master degree/ post graduate qualification or relevant work experience within a number of disciplines including but not limited to Mathematics, Actuarial Science, Physics, Finance, Economics, Computer Science and Engineering?
• Step 1: Candidates submit their CV and Cover Letter by December 24th.
• Step 2: Moody’s Campus Team will review candidate profiles (CV and Cover Letter) and select finalists to participate in testing and further evaluation.
• Step 3: Between November 2017 and January 2018 selected candidates will receive links for the Moody’s online testing platform. Successful candidates will then be invited to HR telephone screens followed by our Assessment Centre.
• Step 4: Our Assessment Centre is a daylong process that will be held between February and March 2018 in London. You will get the opportunity to learn about our organization from senior managers, interview with our experts face to face, take part in multiple tests to demonstrate your skillset.
• Step 5: In March and April, successful candidates will be offered a graduate position with a start date in September 2018. Successful candidates who accept a role with Moody’s will benefit from a variety of educational and informational events offered in the months leading up to their start with the firm.
• Selection Criteria: »Our Graduate Program is open to final year BSc and MSc students, and 2017 graduates.
• Our UK Graduate Program is only open to candidates who have the eligibility to work full time in the UK.
Training and Development
As a Moody’s Analytics graduate, you will have exposure to working with award-winning solutions and best practices for measuring and managing risk with a range of clients dependent on the line of business. You will join an onboarding program which will include training on your chosen line of business as well as the Enterprise Risk Solutions business as a whole. Your initial period with Moody’s will be spent understanding the market in which we operate, as well as understanding the systems and tools that we use. Alongside your fellow graduates, you will participate in group training on Moody’s Corporation and financial markets. Your buddy and supervisor will give you specific mentoring that will help you succeed.
You will have the opportunity to network with our senior leaders and get noticed by a diverse pool of employees. At Moody’s you will work in a diverse environment that provides immediate challenges, variety, encourages curiosity and initiative, where fresh and forward-thinking ideas are embraced. You will not only find a collegial work ethic and constant support but also diligence and integrity, which are at the heart of how Moody’s operates.
£25000 to £35000 per annum plus stock options plus OTE London 5-Mar-2018
£22000 to £30000 per annum plus OTE London 26-Mar-2018
competitive plus benefits South West, Trowbridge, Chippenham, Salisbury ASAP
£25000 to £35000 per annum plus OTE London 5-Mar-2018
£23,000 to £35,000 OTE plus benefits International (Europe), International Ongoing