|Salary:||£25,000 + Bonus + Benefits|
|Sectors:||Customer Service, Computing & IT, Management, Sales, Science & Technology|
Softcat are looking for a motivated, organised, enthusiastic individual to join the Microsoft Licensing Team. We are looking for someone who is willing to learn, passionate and ready to take on a new challenge.
The role requires working closely with our account managers to drive sales of Microsoft licenses. You will be working across all Softcat Sales teams, driving both new business sales and growing existing customers. The role is mostly office based but will require some travel to Softcat offices and customer site visits as required.
TYPICAL QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
• Microsoft Volume Licence sales experience is desirable, but not essential.
• An understanding of Microsoft product licensing and agreements – particularly CSP, Open/Open Value and MPSA.
• A clear understanding of Microsoft technologies, how these relate to businesses and an ability to articulate this well to customers.
• Microsoft MCP qualified desirable (Licensing Large Orgs/Small Orgs/SAM) but not essential at outset.
TASKS / DUTIES
• An office-based role, you will be expected to work with Softcat account managers and our customers in driving Microsoft licensing sales. This will include customer conference calls, creating and updating customer quotations, and generally assisting in the growth of our Microsoft Licensing business.
• You will work across different Softcat Sales Teams with emphasis on Office 365 & Azure license sales. You will also be required to position and sell services (e.g. migration, back up, support) offered by Softcat and our partners.
• Provide a basic to Intermediate understanding of the technical aspects of Office 365 (training will be provided)
• Pipeline management, reporting, accurate forecasting to your Team Leader and Microsoft.
• Collaboration with Softcat sales teams to maximise understanding and delivery of Microsoft sales messages, becoming an internal Microsoft “guru” and “go to person” for our sales people.
• Progressing and managing opportunities (in conjunction with Softcat acct mgr) through the sales stages to closure.
£18.5k to £22k + uncapped commission & benefits Leeds, Yorkshire ASAP
£18.5k to £22k + uncapped commission & benefits South East, South West, London, North West, Scotland, Yorkshire ASAP
£18.5k to £22k + uncapped commission & benefits Glasgow, Scotland ASAP
£18.5k – £22k + uncapped commission plus OTE South East, Kingston upon Thames, London, Central London, North West, Leeds, Yorkshire, Manchester, Reading ASAP
£18.5k to £22k + uncapped commission & benefits South East, South West, London, North West, Nationwide ASAP
£30000 to £40000 per annum plus OTE London 5-Mar-2018
£25000 to £35000 per annum plus OTE London 5-Mar-2018
OTE £35,000 to £50,000 plus benefits South West, London, Bristol ASAP
£22,000 to £45,000 plus benefits plus OTE South East, London ASAP
£22,000 to £24,500 location weighting plus benefits plus Bonus Scotland, Aberdeen Ongoing