|Salary:||£22,000 to £25,000 depending on experience + benefits|
|Sectors:||Advertising & PR, Computing & IT, Internet & Digital Media, Management, Marketing, Sales, Science & Technology, Media, Research & Analysis|
We’re looking for intelligent, friendly and passionate people to join one our fast-growing SEO team. We’d love you to come help us pave the way to SEO superstardom.
SEO stands for ‘Search Engine Optimisation’, and is the practice of organically getting webpages to rank highly on search engines and improving a website to increase the number of visitors the site receives. SEO involves researching consumer behaviour to find the keywords users are searching, and optimising websites to serve the customer with the information they are looking for.
Life as an SEO Account Manager
• You will work with an array of clients from big to small and spanning a wide range of sectors
• You’ll be charged with taking clients’ objectives and building a robust SEO campaign to ensure that you’re adding real value
• There will be a mix of slotting in to existing SEO campaigns and helping to develop campaigns right from the initial website audit stage.
• You’ll analyse data, optimise campaigns, as well as keeping in touch regularly with your client to ensure they have the reports they need and understand what we’re doing to increase traffic, increase enquiries and maximise their return on investment
• You will report back to clients and make recommendations based on your analysis
• Whilst we expect you to have some experience using SEO, there's a great training programme to get you up to speed
• The focus of the job is simple: make sure your SEO campaigns continue to do better!
What we are looking for in you
We’re looking for enthusiastic people who are comfortable managing their own time, able to effectively prioritise work and recognise problems and opportunities to seek support as necessary. An aptitude for creative copy-writing with the ability to adapt your tone and style depending on the client you’re writing for is imperative and balancing that with a technical and analytical mind is all part of the fun of being an exceptional SEO professional.
• Intellectual curiosity and ambition are personality traits we love; you also must be a great team player!
• This is a fast-paced role and you will need to be an enthusiastic and well organised self-starter
• You must be able to work autonomously as well as within a team
• You must be articulate and confident in dealing with clients in a range of roles and organisations
• Strong written English is essential; you’ll be writing copy, communicating with clients via email and preparing reports
• You must be comfortable with spreadsheets and numeracy to be able to present information clearly and to reason your way through problems
• Experience of dealing with clients is hugely valuable
• You must have an outstanding academic record including the following (or equivalent):
• A predicted degree classification of 2:1 or above (in any subject)
At the point of application, the candidate must have the legal right to work in the UK as we are unable to sponsor visas as this time.
A few of the benefits
As we progress and develop as a company, you will too. Within our fast-growing company, there’s plenty of opportunity to develop your skill set and you’ll be encouraged to be curious and share new ideas. In exchange for your contribution to our award-winning company, we make sure you take advantage of a generous holiday allowance and are paid a competitive salary. We’re really proud of our company values and culture; we have regular company / team socials and want all our employees to enjoy coming into work. Some of our benefits include:
• Friendly, approachable office atmosphere - and business-casual dress code
• Free breakfast (toast, spreads, fresh fruit, coffee, tea)
• Regular company socials (including bowling, Crystal Maze, quiz nights, annual Christmas and Summer parties to name a few!)
• On-site Games Room with ping pong and pool table
• The company pays for our lunch on the last Friday of every month
• On Friday’s at 4:30pm (aka. Four Thirsty) everyone can help themselves to a celebratory drink
• Cycle2Work scheme, free eye tests, a company mobile phone and season ticket loans (post 3-month probation)
Merkle | Periscopix are proud to have consistently featured in the Sunday Times Top 100 Small Companies to Work For. We take great pride in this as it’s awarded as a result of employee feedback – we’re committed to maintaining a positive and enjoyable workplace.
To apply for the role
Please apply online with your CV and cover letter:
Merkle does not discriminate against job applicants on the basis of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Experience stipulated in this job description serves as a guide only and all applications will be considered on their merits, irrespective of experience.
£28,000 after training first year OTE, £45,000 London ASAP
£20000 to £23000 per annum plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
Salary £23,000 + 10% Bonus + Company Vehicle London, Nationwide ASAP
£21000 to £24000.00 per annum depending on experience plus benefits plus Bonus London
£25000 to £35000 per annum plus OTE London 12-Mar-2018