Our Digital Analytics team is rapidly expanding – we’re on the lookout for someone who’s intelligent, data-loving and logical to join us as a Junior Marketing CRO Analyst!
As a CRO Analyst you’ll be analysing and generating insights from different data sources to understand how users behave online, with a view to improving website conversion rates. This team uses a range of data sources to identify barriers to conversion, tests pages and personalised content across web/app and report on the learnings and success of these strategies. We are able to support our clients in making their website more successful: we use web analytics, data science, user research, UX, competitor analysis and consumer psychology, as well as A/B and multi-variant testing to understand the impact of the recommendations we make. We partner closely with both Google and Optimizely within the website testing and personalisation field.
Life as a Graduate Marketing CRO Analyst
• You will get your hands dirty from day one and your role will cover the full spectrum of conversion rate optimisation work:
• Running quantitative and qualitative research on client’s customers to understand why they do - or don't - convert
• Use the data to identify insights to inform hypotheses and test idea
• Planning, and prioritising insights and testing strategy which meets the client’s targets and ROI.
• Contributing to the creation of variation pages
• Analysing and evaluating A/B tests, reporting on results and recommending next steps to clients.
• Communication of test results both to direct contacts and additional parties to maximise the benefit of our learning, e.g. online marketing teams
• Managing testing programs, ensuring the strategic aims for the program are aligned with client’s aims and milestones
• Day to day account management and written and face to face contact with clients
• Working across multiple client projects simultaneously and managing
Once you are more established, we will look for you to drive our best-practice and processes in your area of expertise. We’re always open to individuals pursing their passion in an area and creating a new offering for our clients. Career progression is huge to us here in Merkle and we’re keen to nurture and develop each individual so they build a long-lasting career with us.
What we are looking for in you
Passion and a keen interest in what we do are key, along with a few other experiences and traits which would make for a perfect fit:
• University Bachelor’s degree or higher
• Excellent presentation and communication skills
• Curious mind-set and a desire to gain insight from data
• The ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team
• Someone with experience and proven ability to generate insight from quantitative and qualitative analysis
• A passion for turning insight into actionable recommendations
• Ability to think creatively and strategically
You could have been doing the above in your degree, or free time as well as a work placement! We’re big fans of variety and take people from all different degree backgrounds.
What’s really important is that you can demonstrate that you are on your way to becoming an insights-generating guru, with a fine eye for design. Just blow us away with your in-depth research before your first interview!
At the point of application, the candidate must have the legal right to work in the UK as we are unable to sponsor visas at this time.
In 2015, Periscopix were thrilled to join the Merkle organisation as part of their drive to become a worldwide leader in tailored data-driven digital marketing. Merkle is a performance marketing agency which specialises in the delivery of personalised customer experiences across platforms and devices. We call it ‘people-based’ marketing, and we are proud to be recognised as an industry leader. Merkle, headquartered in the States, have focused on expansion by acquiring businesses internationally and by joining the Dentsu Aegis Network, one of the largest Global media companies, in 2016.
The last twelve months have been a whirlwind of pitch wins, new hires and expansion for Merkle in the UK. Having grown at a tremendous pace, our workforce is now split between two open-planned, modern London offices (London Bridge and St. Katharine Docks). It’s an exciting time to be joining the company; we have no plans to slow down!
A few of the benefits
As we progress and develop as a company, you will too. Within our fast-growing company, there’s plenty of opportunity to develop your skill set and you’ll be encouraged to be curious and share new ideas. In exchange for your contribution to our award-winning company, we make sure you take advantage of a generous holiday allowance and are paid a competitive salary. We’re really proud of our company values and culture; we have regular company / team socials and want all our employees to enjoy coming into work. Some of our benefits include:
• Friendly, approachable office atmosphere - and business-casual dress code
• Free breakfast (toast, spreads, fresh fruit, coffee, tea)
• Regular company socials (including bowling, Crystal Maze, quiz nights, annual Christmas and Summer parties to name a few!)
• On-site Games Room with ping pong and pool table
• The company pays for our lunch on the last Friday of every month
• On Friday’s at 4:30pm (aka. Four Thirsty) everyone can help themselves to a celebratory drink
• Cycle2Work scheme, free eye tests, a company mobile phone and season ticket loans (post 3-month probation)
Merkle | Periscopix are proud to have consistently featured in the
Sunday Times Top 100 Small Companies to Work For. We take great pride in
this as it’s awarded as a result of employee feedback – we’re committed
to maintaining a positive and enjoyable workplace.
To find out more or apply, click here or via the apply button below!
Competitive plus benefits London ASAP
Competitive London ASAP
Competitive plus benefits London, Glasgow, Scotland, Leeds, Yorkshire Various
Competitive plus benefits plus Bonus plus share scheme South East, South West, Nottingham, East Midlands, Bristol, North West, Scotland, Manchester, Edinburgh, Nationwide
Up to £22000 per annum plus benefits South East 20-Dec-2017
Up to £22000.00 per annum plus benefits plus Bonus Central 20-Dec-2017
£16,000 Nationwide ASAP
Competitive plus benefits Glasgow, Scotland, Nationwide Various
Competitive plus benefits Nationwide Ongoing
£44,00 + benefits United Kingdom, Nationwide Various
£24,000 + Bonus + Benefits + Pension Scheme West Midlands, Birmingham ASAP
Competitive plus benefits London
£30,817 rising to £33,316 after one year plus benefits London ASAP
Competitive plus benefits Wales, North West Various
£25,000 to £29,000 + benefits South East, Coventry, South West, London, East Midlands, Leicester, North West, Scotland, Manchester, Sunderland, Nationwide, Glasgow, Brighton, Bristol ASAP
£20,000 basic rising to £28,000 per annum plus benefits plus OTE Nationwide Various
£19000 to 24000 per annum, uncapped OTE! Nottingham, East Midlands 9-Dec-2017
£22000 to £24000 per annum plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
Competitive plus benefits London 18-Sep-2018
£20,000 basic (£30 to 40k Year 1 OTE) plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London, Central London ASAP