|Salary:||£24,000 plus benefits|
|Location:||South East, London|
|Sectors:||Consultancy, Management, Sales, Secretarial & Business Admin, Research & Analysis|
We are currently seeking talented, service oriented individuals to join our Member Support team. As a Member Support Associate you will have the opportunity to work directly with CEB's members to address their needs or problems either by assisting in the moment or connecting the member with the most appropriate group or individual. The Associate will also help develop and maintain efficient process and operational protocols for inbound requests/issues from members. The Member Support Center (MSC) function is primarily focused on 1) providing a central, immediate point of contact for CEB members and prospective members 2) actively supporting our Account Management teams in their efforts to serve, and market to existing members; and 3) managing and analyzing inbound volume by documenting and tracking requests or issues via case management technology.
• Field requests directly from members via phone or e-mail; listen intently and identify needs
• Help educate members and prospects in the moment regarding our web-site, services available, how we are organized for our customers, etc
• Execute against and resolve certain administrative requests/issues (web-site access, meeting or teleconference inquiries, customer data collection and maintenance etc…)
• Execute against and resolve broader product and service inquiries (how to find specific research on our web-site, explain specific products or services available for a given topical area, articulate CEBs value, etc…)
• Escalate members and their requests directly to functions or individuals that can best address their needs either in the moment or in follow-up
• Communicate and collaborate with relevant internal functions to resolve member issues and improve service execution
• Assist Member Support Center Management in documenting, tracking, and analyzing request trends, issues with inbound process, request fulfillment metrics, and inbound volume patterns in order to improve service execution
• Superior customer/member service ethic
• Superior interpersonal skills; excellent written & oral communication skills; exceptional facility in scripted and extemporaneous speaking;
• Effective time management skills and ability to meet deadlines; demonstrated poise and grace under pressure; demonstrated initiative and resourcefulness; ability to build relationships and work well across functions
• Strong work ethic; strong attention to detail; ability to work well with others
• Strong typing and computer/phone navigation skills required
• One to two years of Customer Service experience preferred
• University degree in a related discipline
Compensation and Benefits Package
Competitive base salary
Full benefit package including - Medical Cover, Dental Cover, Group Personal Pension Scheme, Season Ticket Loan, Eye Care (free eye tests plus subsidized spectacles), Discounted gym membership and a Range of local discounts, e.g. theatre tickets, etc.
CEB is a best practice insight and technology company. In partnership with leading organizations around the globe, we develop innovative solutions to drive corporate performance. CEB equips leaders at more than 10,000 companies with the intelligence to effectively manage talent, customers, and operations. CEB is a trusted partner to nearly 90% of the Fortune 500 and FTSE 100, and more than 70% of the Dow Jones Asian Titans.
Known as an innovative growth firm, CEB is hiring experienced professionals and early careerists within a variety of intellectually stimulating careers.
CEB is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply click here or on the 'Apply Now' button.
£30,000 to £40,000 plus leading package depending on experience plus benefits plus Bonus plus expenses London, Singapore, United States ASAP
£20,000 & OTE up to £60,000 in Year One plus stock options plus benefits plus OTE plus expenses London, Hong Kong, United States ASAP
£25,000 to £30,000 plus benefits South East, London Ongoing
£30,000 base and leading bonus structure depending on experience plus stock options plus benefits plus Bonus plus expenses London ASAP
£22,000 with realistic OTE of £50,000+ plus benefits plus OTE plus expenses plus share scheme London ASAP
£22,000 with realistic OTE of £50,000+ depending on experience plus stock options plus benefits plus Bonus plus expenses London, Singapore, United States, Netherlands ASAP
Competitive plus benefits London, Glasgow, Scotland, Leeds, Yorkshire, Nationwide ASAP
Competitive plus benefits London 3-Jul-2017
£32,500 +£5,000 welcome bonus plus benefits plus Bonus Nationwide
£22,000 to £24,500 location weighting plus benefits plus Bonus Nationwide Ongoing
Competitive plus benefits London, Glasgow, Scotland, Leeds, Yorkshire, Nationwide Various
Competitive plus benefits London
£25,000 East Midlands, West Midlands ASAP
£25,000 London ASAP
£25,000 Wales, North West ASAP
£25,000 London, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East ASAP
£25,000 South West ASAP
£40000 to 50000 per annum, benefits London ASAP