|Salary:||£24,000 plus benefits|
|Location:||South East, London|
|Sectors:||Consultancy, Management, Sales, Secretarial & Business Admin, Research & Analysis|
We are currently seeking talented, service oriented individuals to join our Member Support team. As a Member Support Associate you will have the opportunity to work directly with CEB’s members to address their needs or problems either by assisting in the moment or connecting the member with the most appropriate group or individual. The Associate will also help develop and maintain efficient process and operational protocols for inbound requests/issues from members. The Member Support Center (MSC) function is primarily focused on 1) providing a central, immediate point of contact for CEB members and prospective members 2) actively supporting our Account Management teams in their efforts to serve, and market to existing members; and 3) managing and analyzing inbound volume by documenting and tracking requests or issues via case management technology.
- Field requests directly from members via phone or e-mail; listen intently and identify needs
- Help educate members and prospects in the moment regarding our web-site, services available, how we are organized for our customers, etc
- Execute against and resolve certain administrative requests/issues (web-site access, meeting or teleconference inquiries, customer data collection and maintenance etc…)
- Execute against and resolve broader product and service inquiries (how to find specific research on our web-site, explain specific products or services available for a given topical area, articulate CEBs value, etc…)
- Escalate members and their requests directly to functions or individuals that can best address their needs either in the moment or in follow-up
- Communicate and collaborate with relevant internal functions to resolve member issues and improve service execution
- Assist Member Support Center Management in documenting, tracking, and analyzing request trends, issues with inbound process, request fulfillment metrics, and inbound volume patterns in order to improve service execution
- Superior customer/member service ethic
- Superior interpersonal skills; excellent written & oral communication skills; exceptional facility in scripted and extemporaneous speaking;
- Effective time management skills and ability to meet deadlines; demonstrated poise and grace under pressure; demonstrated initiative and resourcefulness; ability to build relationships and work well across functions
- Strong work ethic; strong attention to detail; ability to work well with others
- Strong typing and computer/phone navigation skills required
- One to two years of Customer Service experience preferred
- University degree in a related discipline
Compensation and Benefits Package
Competitive base salary
Full benefit package including - Medical Cover, Dental Cover, Group Personal Pension Scheme, Season Ticket Loan, Eye Care (free eye tests plus subsidized spectacles), Discounted gym membership and a Range of local discounts, e.g. theatre tickets, etc.
CEB is a best practice insight and technology company. In partnership with leading organizations around the globe, we develop innovative solutions to drive corporate performance. CEB equips leaders at more than 10,000 companies with the intelligence to effectively manage talent, customers, and operations. CEB is a trusted partner to nearly 90% of the Fortune 500 and FTSE 100, and more than 70% of the Dow Jones Asian Titans.
Known as an innovative growth firm, CEB is hiring experienced professionals and early careerists within a variety of intellectually stimulating careers.
CEB is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply click here or on the 'Apply Now' button.
Competitive depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE South East, London 1-Jul-2017
Competitive depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE South East, London, Thames Ditton, Weston Green ASAP
Up to £34,000 depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE London 1-Jan-2017
Competitive base salary salary review London ASAP
£30,000 to £40,000 plus leading package negotiable depending on experience plus benefits plus Bonus London, Singapore, United States ASAP
£20,000 & OTE up to £60,000 in Year One plus stock options plus OTE plus expenses London, Hong Kong, United Arab Emirates, United States ASAP
£20,000 & OTE up to £60,000 in Year One plus OTE plus expenses London, Hong Kong, Singapore, United Arab Emirates, United States ASAP
Basic up to £30,000 and OTE to £50,000 negotiable depending on experience plus OTE plus expenses London, Singapore, United States ASAP
£30,000 base and leading bonus structure plus benefits plus expenses London ASAP
Competitive plus benefits London, Nationwide Ongoing
Competitive plus benefits London Various
£26,000 plus benefits South West, Nationwide 17-Oct-2016
Competitive plus expenses London ASAP
Competitive plus benefits Nationwide Ongoing
£24, 500 plus benefits salary review Nationwide 1-Sep-2017
£19k London ASAP
£20000 to £74000 per annum plus Bonus Central 17-Nov-2016
£25000.00 to £28000.00 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London 12-Dec-2016
Competitive negotiable depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus salary review London ASAP
£35,000 to £45,000 plus OTE London, Birmingham ASAP
Competitive plus benefits South East, Central, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, Nationwide 2-Jun-2017
Competitive plus benefits South East, Central, West Midlands, Wales, Leicester, Manchester, Nationwide Various