Media Sales Representative
- £22000 to £27000 per annum + OTE
- Apply by:
- 2nd September 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Are you on the job search? Finished university and enjoying being off but getting worried about getting into a career but not too sure what is the best option?
Do you want to work in a young and vibrant office? With a great work culture, with fast progression. A financially rewarding role with amazing team incentives and great job satisfaction then please apply today, I want to hear from you!
If you are competitive, driven and want to be successful, this is the opportunity for you!
- Ski Trip to the Alps
- Free Breakfast and Lunches
- Gym Pass including Class Pass
- Healthcare cover
- Generous Holiday allowance 25 days
- Early Finishes on Friday
- Annual trip to somewhere in the Sun (Team's choice)
- Team Day outs ( Ascot, Polo, Weekends away)
- Glory days when targets are hit (Escape room, Total Wipe-out assault course, paintballing)
- Free Yoga at lunch
- A strong communicator both verbal and written.
- A recent graduate in any discipline.
- A background in sales would be advantageous but not essential
- Customer Service experience, this would just help as it is a people facing role.
- Strong work ethic
- Personality: Competitive, confident, very driven and ambitious
- Resilient, this is not a job for the faint hearted, good sales people will be able to handle rejection.
- A competitive nature; People who do well in sales are eager to beat our competitors and be best amongst their colleagues.
- Be money motivated; you have to want the rewards to succeed in sales.
- B2B calls
- Talking to clients and selling multiple sports brands
- Arranging meetings with potential clients
- Creating adverts to attract new consumers
- Approaching social influencers to get our product out there
If you think you'd be well suited to sales and you have the relevant skills then don't hesitate to send over your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Graduate Fasttrack are market leaders at placing graduates into sales roles. We pride ourselves on offering a bespoke service, and really identifying the wants and needs of our candidates. We do recruitment differently; we understand for graduates choosing a career can be a huge step and fully take that in to account. If sales seems like the career for you or if you know of anyone else who is currently looking then get in touch and speak to one of our experienced consultants for more information.
Sign up for job alerts - its free