Media Sales Development Representative - Graduate Role
- Up to £22500 per annum + benefits + OTE + bonus
- 21st December 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Dreaming of money in the big city? Fresh out of University? How does £35k in central London sound? No experience needed, just a degree and a drive to succeed!
The Role: Media Sales Development Representative - Graduate Role
Salary: Base - £22500, OTE - £35000
Location: Central London
Start Date: ASAP
What They Do:
Having only been founded in 2015 they have an innovative marketing technology platform that bridges the gap between brand ambassadors and brands. The platform helps streamline the social media marketing of brands by helping them collaborate with ambassadors to generate revenue and brand awareness through word-of-mouth marketing.
Only being 4 years old they have managed to propel themselves to market leaders and have proven the power of their platform. This now means they are looking to invest in multiple driven graduates to join their highly successful London based sales team to help grow their portfolio of brands!
Benefits of the Media Sales Development Representative role:
- Competitive base salary of £22500 with an uncapped commission. This means huge earning potential in your first year!
- Base salary rises with every promotion, opportunity to be promoted multiple times in your first year
- Target based promotion scheme, hence the more effort you put in the faster you will be promoted!
- Hit your performance targets and you are guaranteed to take home £35000 in your first year
- Dress down culture and highly social office environment
- You will be working closely with the company founders who have years of experience in the industry. This means you can learn from the best!
- Looking to expand into international markets - opening a new office in New York within the year
What you will be doing:
- As a media sales development representative, you will be searching and contacting good brands you think could benefit from the use of the platform.
- You will be networking with the key decision makers in these businesses with the aim to get the booked into business meetings
- On these business meetings you will be demonstrating the benefits of the platform with the aim to have them invest in it. If they invest you will see a percentage of it in the form of commission, hence huge earning potential!
- Once you have onboarded a brand you will be responsible for them moving forward, trying to maximise revenue from them. Hence a natural progression into account management!
- Recent graduate from aby degree discipline
- A strong work ethic and drive for success is essential as the role directly rewards hard work!
- Highly social as the office has a work hard play hard mentality
If you would love to work for a company with great benefits, and earning potential and think you have the relevant skills; then don't hesitate to send over your CV to Robert Castle at Graduate Fasttrack.
Graduate Fasttrack are market leaders at placing graduates into sales and recruitment roles. We pride ourselves on offering a bespoke service, and really identifying the wants and needs of our candidates. We do recruitment differently; we understand for graduates choosing a career can be a huge step and fully take that in to account. If sales or recruitment seems like the career for you or if you know of anyone else who is currently looking then get in touch and speak to one of our experienced consultants for more information.
Graduate Fasttrack is a boutique consultancy exclusively placing only the highest calibre of graduates within an elite selection of employers in London and parts of the UK.
Graduate Fasttrack Interview Reviews
19 June 2017
There was an initial phone interview, which I wasn't aware of as I only rang back for further details. It was a graduate recruitment member of their team and lasted about...
Sign up for job alerts - its free