- £20000.00 to £25000.00 per annum negotiable depending on experience + benefits + bonus
- Apply by:
- 4th December 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
£20-25k + bonus
One of London's leading digital marketing networks is looking for a Media Planner to join their growing team. Based in gorgeous new offices in a funky warehouse, this is an award-winning business who are a market leader in their field working with huge brands as well as some smaller start-ups. This role is a one-of-a-kind position that mixes the commercial side with the implementation of campaigns so will be a hugely varied from day to day. If you are tenacious, money-motivated and eager to take the first steps into a career in media then read on as this could be your perfect opportunity!
As a Media Planner you will be responsible for the planning, buying and delivery of online campaigns for a variety of clients across predominantly display and email marketing channels. The role will see you working with publishers, affiliates and display networks to negotiate the best rates for your clients along with the analysis of campaign performance and further optimisation so your clients get the best results for their budgets. Each campaign objectives will be different so your role will be different every day. There will be a lot of interacting with different clients over the phone and face-to-face and publishers so excellent interpersonal and rapport-building skills are a must!
The ideal candidate for this role will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Ideally some experience of working within digital marketing or sales/business development
- Desire to work in a growing digital business
- Commercial awareness about how to meet business targets
- Excellent client-facing and interpersonal skills
- A hard-working attitude and ability to work on your own initiative
- A tenacious attitude
- Exceptional negotiation skills
Apply for this role today and become part of London's leading online technology businesses by sending me your CV via this website. Please note all applications will be made in confidence.
Sign up for job alerts - its free