Media Executive | Central London
- £22000 to £25000 per annum negotiable depending on experience + benefits
- 7th April 2020
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
My client is a leading global media company, who serve as a parent company to multiple agencies which are all global operations in their own right, with leading market positions. The primary purpose is to maximise the performance of these media agencies on behalf of their clients.
This role sits within in the media team - the media team are one of the core units of the agency and focus on improving efficiencies in the agencies themselves through thought leaderships. Teams in this department drive strategies, innovation and efficiency across the digital environment, working closely with the agencies. The overall aim is to allow each agency to have their own USP, whilst using the size of the collective group to drive more cost effective models.
The Media Executive will play an integral role in planning and buying digital media from digital supply partners. The role will focus on key publishers including the Guardian, The Telegraph, Yahoo, MSN and more, with a focus on channels such as display, mobile and video.
You will be involved in ensuring that media inventory meets the demand requirements and focus on building long-term relationships with all the publishers.
Day to day requirements:
- You will manage publisher communications, building and maintaining strong relationships
- Participate in booking and executing campaigns (add bookings to the systems, communicating the campaign performance, reconciling buys monthly).
- Analyse the performance of publishers and make recommendations to optimise performance.
- Provide awareness to the team of any media supplier organisations and changes.
Sign up for job alerts - its free