Media Business Development Executive
- £23000 to £25000 per annum + benefits + OTE + bonus
- Apply by:
- 25th August 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Fresh out of University? Dreaming of money in the big city? How does £35k in central London sound? No experience needed, just a degree and a drive to succeed!
The Role: Media Business Development Executive - Graduates Needed
Salary: £23k-£25k base, £35k OTE
Location: London - Central
The benefits of the Graduate Business Development Executive role:
- Competitive salary of £23k-£25k with uncapped commission on top. This means massive earning potential!
- Guaranteed to take home £35k in your first year, all you need to do is hit your targets
- Rapid progression routes due to the company being huge believers in organic growth. They are looking for graduates to progress to seniors!
- Top floor offices in central London, balcony overlooking the Thames
- Meritocratic role so the harder you work, the faster you progress and the more money you make!
- Heavily incentivised role, the team has previously been taken on trips to Paris, Madrid and Porto. All you must do is hit your targets!
- Free gym membership and fitness classes
What you will doing as a Graduate Business Development Executive:
- You will be directly responsible for contributing to the revenue and growth of the company. This is achieved by networking with key decision makers inside of businesses
- Once you have built a relationship with these key decision makers you will be organising and attending meetings to convince them why your platform would be a great investment for them
- For every sale you make you will get a percentage of it go straight onto your pay-check
- Meritocratic environment - meaning the harder you work the faster you progress and the more money you earn!
- Highly sociable role, you will be directly dealing with clients from day one
What this media company does:
- Founded in 2015 they currently have one of the most advanced ambassador platforms ever
- Their innovative platform allows brands to streamline their ambassador and social media marketing.
- Ambassadors can collaborate with brands and generate revenue and awareness through word-of-mouth marketing.
- They have proven the power and value of their platform with their first Founding Brands and are now ready to build a strong sales force to get more brands on board.
- Recent graduate from any discipline
- Highly sociable, the team goes out for weekly drinks with an emphasis on work hard play hard
- A strong work ethic is essential as it is heavily incentivised for hard workers
If you would love to work for a company with great benefits, and earning potential and think you have the relevant skills; then don't hesitate to send over your CV to Robert Castle at Graduate Fasttrack.
Graduate Fasttrack are market leaders at placing graduates into sales and recruitment roles. We pride ourselves on offering a bespoke service, and really identifying the wants and needs of our candidates. We do recruitment differently; we understand for graduates choosing a career can be a huge step and fully take that in to account. If sales or recruitment seems like the career for you or if you know of anyone else who is currently looking then get in touch and speak to one of our experienced consultants for more information.
Sign up for job alerts - its free